Greetings
2017-12-03, 11:29 PM,
Hello all i am just starting my online journey and seem to be not able to get any idea to add VALUE that attracts traffic. I am going to be asking a lot of questions probably please bare with me, and thank you for doing so. I don't know everything but I want to learn everything you want to teach to add value for more people to actually get something out of the transaction, whatever that might be a video, article, software, etc... Like most unfortunately I have bought numerous courses usually $$$ to get nothing sustainable or even remotely usable, except from a 5$ audio-book by "MJ" from Fast Lane Forum. I have a huge awakening from this transaction. 

So i will end this with a question: What has given you the mindset shift that helped you get to where you want to go?

Please and the question for all other people if nothing else. And thank you for your time, effort and consideration in reading my post.
2017-12-05, 12:36 AM,
Hey buddy, welcome to the forum.

And the answer of your question is, I want to settle in my career which let me do where I want to go, actually I am not at the place where I want to go, but I'm on the way.
2017-12-05, 10:25 PM,
Welcome mate, Good to see you here.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top