Greetings.
2014-05-27, 05:01 AM,
Hey guys! Madara here, So I got recommended to come to this site, so I could start learning on how to make money using CPA. Sadly I don't know how to get started to earn my first buck!
I came from Hackforums.net (I'm not advertising) and I know only a few coding languages but besides that, I am your basic forum surfer that likes to help out in any way possible. Glad to be here and hope to stay here for good!
2014-05-27, 05:14 AM,
Welcome. Good luck with your journey. Just think out side the box.
2014-05-27, 05:14 AM,
(2014-05-27, 05:14 AM)DAGR8ONE Wrote: Welcome. Good luck with your journey. Just think out side the box.

Thanks man! and will do, really want to start earning online!
2014-05-27, 05:57 AM,
(2014-05-27, 05:14 AM)Madara Wrote:
(2014-05-27, 05:14 AM)DAGR8ONE Wrote: Welcome. Good luck with your journey. Just think out side the box.

Thanks man! and will do, really want to start earning online!

Well my advice to you is read, read, read and don't consider anyone on forums to have your best interest in mind. The majority of people that will try to assist you, will only scam you. Believe me, before you know it you've already lost all the money you could of actually invested into promoting your niche. Fuck what anyone on this board will tell you about YT and FB. Your first priority when it comes to promoting is banner adds on websites with millions of monthly impressions.

MOST POPULAR VERTICALS -

- Diet
- Insurance
- Bizz Opp
- Education
- Dating
- Mobile
- Beauty
- Finance

When designing your niche website centralize it around two high paying offers in the same niche. Your target is to generate leads and that's what your job as an affiliate marketer is.. just generate leads so you need to trap the user in your website in a sense you can do this by:

- DUAL OFFERS
- SCARCITY/EXPIRY DATE
- COUPON CODE
- EXIT HOVER
- OPT-IN HOVER
- EXIT POP
- GEO TARGET

Everything you need is Google + YT. Just search.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top