Great method for outsourcing to a small team
2014-01-28, 10:08 AM,
Hey guys, great forum I was just curious to know how should i go about outsourcing either some cpa or ppd methods to my team of outsourcers, they've previously done other im related work for me in the past and i didn't really need any more help but now since i've been getting messages from them on skype looking for work, since they aren't entrepreneurial, i was just wondering what could easily be outsourced basically was looking for a system. they have experience with youtube, some ppd, article writing and wp sites, it's about 3-6 of them.

Thanks guys
2014-01-28, 11:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-28, 11:15 AM by SiteTide.)
There are plenty of things even Inexperienced outsource workers can do.

A couple things they can do,

Design/Graphics - If any of them have experience In this area, and their work Is quality, have them create all your Landing Pages.

Youtube - They can create, or download then upload Youtube videos. You say you have a min. of 3 people, so I will just go off that. Have them create 5 Youtube accounts each, and upload 1 video on each account daily. Have them report back to you with all video URL's, send that list out to all your outsource workers, and have them all comment, like, favorite, and share on Google+ each of the videos with the 5 accounts each they created. Kind of like a Youtube wheel. Do a little SEO work for the videos and you're all set. Since you would not be doing Instant ranking here, your videos should stay up a long time.

Content - You said they have experience with article writing. Have them setup quality niche Wordpress sites. Have them write 1 niche/keyword related article a day (or every other day) and post It. I don't know how experienced they are with SEO, but If they know what they are doing, have them start doing SEO work for your site. From the sound of It, they don't know much about SEO though. So purchase SEO services for all your Wordpress niche sites after doing Keyword research, and after you have a couple articles up on each site. These niche sites money sources could be CPA, PPD, Adsense, selling your own digital product (ebook, software, etc,.), a combination of multiple, and countless others.

There really are countless things outsourced workers can do. The above are just ones I see useful.
Latest Thanks - View all

kashondeman(2014-03-15 07:41 PM) 
2014-01-28, 11:18 AM,
If you don't mind me asking where do you find outsource workers?

Your Future Isn't Programmed.
Learn All You Can, While You Can.
2014-01-28, 11:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-28, 11:27 AM by SiteTide.)
(2014-01-28, 11:18 AM)Amped- Wrote: If you don't mind me asking where do you find outsource workers?

There are entire websites dedicated to getting outsourced workers :)

Here Is one of them,

http://easyoutsource.com/

You can find workers for as cheap as $2.00 (sometimes even lower!) an hour.

Just remember, you get what you pay for. If It's very cheap pay, have them do very basic work.

People wonder why so many jobs go to different countries Wink
Latest Thanks - View all

Amped-(2014-01-28 12:01 PM) Required(2014-01-28 11:27 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Instagram method dragoshh 2 54 2 hours ago
Last Post: offer494
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 4 262 2017-12-17, 01:06 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  IG+OGADS method help jomu 15 905 2017-11-23, 12:24 AM
Last Post: timberlin
  mobidea way traffic method?? warrensandre25 2 562 2017-10-27, 06:26 PM
Last Post: vin42
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 244 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top