Great NEED of a Mass Flagger !
2013-08-15, 07:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-15, 07:15 AM by spiritfly.)
I know you're all going to attack me now, but I have every right to ask for this. I'm not a jealous guy and I never look funny ways to get rid of competition other than outranking them manly! But, I have been working on a new uncovered niche for months and the quality of the video is simply perfect! And this guy comes, steals my video, covers all of my watermarks, even though they were moving pretty well, and uploads tons of MY OWN video. I know this is a part of the game, but he is investing in this too much! I've been flagging him since the first day I saw his video, but man this went too far. Today he published a video (which was probably unlisted for some time) and ranked it on the first position like in a few hours! WTF!? And he came with another set of videos which I don't have the time to flag! He outranks me very fast, it's insane!

Everything is copied, my video, desc etc... even my custom comments!

Man I'm IN A DESPERATE need of a mass flagger! This is unbearable! It's not about earning any more, but it's about dignity! He is making money with my own video, and yet he makes more than me and eating my sources! This is unbearable! This perversion will NOT stand!
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-14 04:22 PM) 
2013-08-15, 07:16 AM,
If you keep on using youtube, more bullshit is going to happen. Invest your time in other promotional methods. If you really want to flag someone use this. http://www.There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. .com/ Most dick move you can do, 90% of the time it works.
2013-08-15, 07:27 AM,
If you can't use this to your advantage you deserve your stuff to get stolen. Mass Flagging is the main reason people cry all over this Forum, if your stuff would be real HQ then you would be happy about every single time a user is stealing your video. You will never be able to get rid of this problem this way.

Stop fighting the symptoms, fight the cause of this problem.

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2013-08-15 02:54 PM) moneyboy2012(2013-08-15 01:32 PM) high5(2013-08-15 08:44 AM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-08-15, 07:56 AM,
(2013-08-15, 07:27 AM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: If you can't use this to your advantage you deserve your stuff to get stolen. Mass Flagging is the main reason people cry all over this Forum, if your stuff would be real HQ then you would be happy about every single time a user is stealing your video. You will never be able to get rid of this problem this way.

Stop fighting the symptoms, fight the cause of this problem.

Cheers,
PB3

It's not the first time I watermark videos you know, my video gets stolen by many, but no one is trying to cover up my watermarks like this and I never go after them. I simply leave them to upload it whenever they can. But this guy has masked it so well, that even I myself can barely recognize the video. So how do you mean use this my advantage?? What advantage is there for me when clearly the guy has worked the video so well?! My watermarks are everywhere, but it's a fact that you cannot cover all the video completely, there's always a way for someone to rework it completely!

Fight the cause?! Wtf?? I cannot compete with this guy?! I have about 20 videos of my own, but come on it's clear that this guy is going with everything he has! I'm pretty sure that he even has his own views/likes bot and all. How can I fight him? He ranks videos in one day like no one else I've seen before! How to fight? If it was his own video, I woudln't mind, but this is truly frustrating! I know I'm waisting time at this, but I really must!

Fight fire with fire!
2013-08-15, 08:03 AM,
He said HQ , as i guess you can show in the video for example your website your channel name the real download link , i mean something that make ppl cant take your video and if they do , it's just gonna be a positive point ;)
2013-08-15, 08:17 AM,
If you're really that desperate, just give him a how bunch of LQ views from like HitLeap or something.

free gear of war 4 beta download
2013-08-15, 09:37 AM,
(2013-08-15, 08:03 AM)ReFinig Wrote: He said HQ , as i guess you can show in the video for example your website your channel name the real download link , i mean something that make ppl cant take your video and if they do , it's just gonna be a positive point ;)

Did that, he simply cut off that part and he inserted a clip of how he downloads from his website.

If you think it through, there is almost no way to completely protect your video. Believe me, I've been trying lots of stuff. This video was pretty much all with bunch of flying links and stuff. It also started with how to download it from my website. Everything has been cut off. Everything! It is clear that he spent quite some time doing that.
2013-08-15, 01:24 PM,
I have got a method that's make you flagg unlimitted videos with 1$ only , acctualy i dont use it and i don't think i'm going to share it :/
2013-08-15, 02:36 PM,
If you'll flag his videos he will do the same, and both of you won't earn anything, totally not worth. Don't act like a child, just learn how to rank better.
2013-08-15, 03:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-15, 03:19 PM by •.R-evolution.•.)
What network does he use? I know some networks ban their users for stealing videos from guys of the same network. You give a try with this...

[Image: 468x60.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube can now counter mass upvoting MediumEarner 17 1,393 2017-09-28, 08:27 PM
Last Post: kueras
  facebook mass account creator taherca 2 138 2017-09-11, 11:04 PM
Last Post: taherca
  Which is best Proxy/VPN for mass Instagram account creation dewdropbd 42 3,708 2017-08-22, 12:21 AM
Last Post: dnxoom
  Mass checker yt alizen 2 159 2017-08-06, 10:35 AM
Last Post: 404Error
  Super Awesome Mass Planner Settings Guide With Earnings Proof HawkEye 25 27,707 2017-05-13, 02:09 AM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top