GrandBandit's Social Media Thread
2013-09-10, 10:45 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-10, 10:50 AM by Bandit.)
Hey there. I've recently been sharing a ton of Social Media related posts, and much like some other members have done, I will compile them into one well known thread to make them more easily accessible. I will also use this thread for other methods involving social media/other downloads, so do keep in and check up on this thread for future links/downloads! Credit goes to adidam for the layout of my thread below, check out his awesome thread by clicking here!

--------------------------------------------------

METHODS:
---> Super Targeted Traffic *
---> [TUT] More Cheap Domains!
---> [INFO] Marketing Tips/Tricks *

DOWNLOADS:
---> Facebook Ad Images

OTHER:
---> "The Day That Turns Your Life Around"

* I definitely recommend you read these topics with that star. They will boost your social media presence.

Like my topic? Feel free to leave me a thanks and a comment, it makes my hard work feel appreciated and not for nothing! Thank you for reading, hope my topics helped you and will boost your business.

DISCLAIMER:
-Not all of these are my methods, I am merely compiling information I have learned over my path with Facebook marketing. If any of this material insults you and you want it taken down, feel free to PM me at any time.
-I am not a big earner by any means, however I am very knowledgable about Facebook. If you Skype message me/PM me and ask how much I earn, it will not impress you. Nor will that help you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET]Full List Of Social Media Networks Watt 20 985 1 hour ago
Last Post: Watt
  [GET] CodeCanyon - Social Locker for Wordpress v 3.4.3 Nulled [Latest] trafficbeast 60 11,151 2017-10-07, 06:55 PM
Last Post: PabloEskobar
  [GET] Facebook Social Toolkit 2.1.6 Premium VipBoss 25 6,116 2017-09-04, 01:34 PM
Last Post: bigbrother
  Using Social Media To Promote Start-Up Businesses habibramzan 2 169 2017-08-29, 11:22 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  [FREE] Likenation Bot - Auto Video Watcher to Earn Points for Social Exchange [NEW] Jimi Hendrix 26 6,567 2017-08-26, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Proster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top