[Gram Poster] Set Your Instagram on FIRE with Regular Photos, Videos & Stories!
2017-04-10, 03:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-11-15, 07:45 AM by elitestatus.)
Are You Ready to TAP Into The HOTTEST Social Network Online with an UNFAIR Advantage?

Hey Elites,

I had such great luck with my YouTube Poster here that I decided to go after a different market...

This one is most certainly the hottest CPA market online, especially if you're one of the lucky few that knows how to take advantage of it. I'm talking of course about Instagram. Today 1 in 2 people under the age of 35 are on Instagram and it's the hottest social platform on the internet. That's why Mark Zuckerburg invested $1 Billion Dollars in Instagram despite the fact that his board rejected such a ridiculous decision. Well guess who's laughing all the way to the bank now? And you could be too...

Why is Instagram so popular? It allows you to capture the moment as it happens. Before Instagram there was no place for your photos to live on their own and have people comment on them. Facebook had a weird social aspect attached to it that stunted it's growth. Which is why Mark Z took the plunge!

Now I'm asking you to take the plunge friend. Because Instagram is on FIRE and if you get in right now and take full charge you'll be laughing all the way to the bank. That's no an understatement either. There has never been an easier time to take advantage of a such a HUGE wave of FREE traffic. And the best part about Instagram is the sales convert like crazy. Which is why 95 of the top 100 Global brands are on Instagram today. Move before everyone else catches on because there is still time to cash in. Just look around this forum you'll find plenty of examples.

Introducing Gram Poster

Gram Poster is the World's first 100% Mobile Responsive posting software. And because it uses the Instagram API and mobile emulation there is no need to login through a proxy (other than when you first authorize your account). So you don't have to run a VPS, or keep track of proxies, simply login and post.

I'm giving you a special EARLY BIRD coupon on this one because I want your feedback and support! Not only do I want you to tell people that Gram Poster works but I want you to tell that you made money from it! And don't worry about content because we've got that all covered. I've included several bonuses on the download page to help you create unlimited content for free without the hassle that other people are going through and without mindless automation that makes your page look just like every other Instagram in your niche.

The secret is to automate, but not over automate to the point where you're not thinking anymore. And that's just what we'll show you how to do inside the members area. Without further adieu here's your discount coupon:

Coupon Code: GramVIP saves you $5 off at checkout!

Boost Your Instagram Likes: Boosted Likes
2017-04-11, 06:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-11, 07:38 AM by elitestatus.)
I'm offering 5 Review Copies for Established Members of the forum willing to come back and leave a review!

***You must have at least one active Instagram account with over 500 followers to get a review copy.***

Why? Because I don't want to help you get started in exchange for a review I want you to use the software!

Now let's get it...

- You'll get a 5 Day Trial and LIFETIME access if you come back to leave a review.

- Send me your email address with a PM to get trial access. You don't have to show me your accounts or niche.

- You can add up to 5 Instagram Accounts with the trial or paid version.

2017-04-11, 10:47 AM,
Can I get a review copy for this one?
2017-04-11, 01:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-11, 01:11 PM by elitestatus.)
(2017-04-11, 10:47 AM)CoolPrince265 Wrote: Can I get a review copy for this one?

Yes! Send me a DM with your email I'll get you set up!

2017-04-11, 01:57 PM,
Can i get a review copy too?
Latest Thanks - View all

_seosmm(2017-06-04 01:09 AM) 

Do you know why are there no Lamborghini ads on TV?

Because the people who can afford a Lamborghini are not sitting around, watching TV all day.

“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
2017-04-11, 02:05 PM,
(2017-04-11, 01:10 PM)elitestatus Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 10:47 AM)CoolPrince265 Wrote: Can I get a review copy for this one?

Yes! Send me a DM with your email I'll get you set up!

Already PMed you my email. Looking forward on trying this out!.

Thanks
2017-04-12, 01:43 AM,
Thanks for all the PMs I'm going to check right now and enter trials.

Anyone else? I'll do a few to get us a started just PM me your email!

2017-04-12, 07:01 PM,
Please PM me for a review copy ! :)
2017-04-13, 06:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-13, 06:56 AM by elitestatus.)
(2017-04-12, 07:01 PM)Drola Wrote: Please PM me for a review copy ! :)

Do you have an Instagram w/ 1,000+ Followers?

The next 3 people to message me that qualify w/ ONE or MORE Instagram Accounts w/ 1,000+ Followers for review access.

You can add up to 5 Instagram Accounts.

Leave a review and I'll upgrade you to LIFETIME access!

MoneyMoneyMoney

#InstagramPoster #InstagramScheduler #InstagramFollowers

2017-04-13, 07:31 AM,
I have PM-ed you never got the response

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER ★Bulletproof AGED Instagram accounts ★ + Facebook/Youtube/Reddit [Quality Media] SpawneR 99 12,374 Yesterday, 01:37 AM
Last Post: SpawneR
  ☆ IGCreator ☆ Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts is a Thing of The Past Eion 860 116,103 Yesterday, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Eion
  HOT DEAL | Instagram Account For Sale | Automatic Power Likes & Drip-Feed - Likes & Views 2xdswu 47 2,617 Yesterday, 12:28 AM
Last Post: 2xdswu
  HOT DEAL [VIDEO INTRO SERVICE] ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ / Logo Intros / Explainer Videos / ★☆★ vidreelz 17 560 Yesterday, 12:22 AM
Last Post: vidreelz
  DISCOUNT Celebrify.us! | Quality & Affordable Services | Instagram, Facebook, Youtube & More! Mr. Burnham 77 5,017 2017-12-15, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Mr. Burnham

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top