Got scam by ytaccountstore.com
2014-04-15, 07:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-15, 07:34 PM by killjames.)
i got scammed from this ytaccountstore.com Cry my gold mine niches videos are 1 two 2 month old and still are up on youtube 1st 2nd and 3rd stage but what i saw all my fucking niches links under videos are got changed and accounts password 2 Cry what the fuck is this shit i spend my money on my niches for views like comments and in the return i got scam this is a bullshit Cry i hate this world i am going to find my own way to make pva accounts and i hope i can make good earning now my earning $0.15 cents or $0 day Cry admin this is totally shit don't trust on services like this its hurt really hurt guys right now my feeling Cry i just want to cry i payed for account payed for views,likes and other shit and in return i got this shit CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
2014-04-15, 07:43 PM,
it's sad to read this. i don't know what i would have done in your place. :S
but why haven't you change the passwords of your account?
2014-04-15, 07:45 PM,
(2014-04-15, 07:43 PM)eni05 Wrote: it's sad to read this. i don't know what i would have done in your place. :S
but why haven't you change the passwords of your account?

i did but dont know how he able to change this passwords Cry
2014-04-15, 07:48 PM,
I feel sorry for you mate, but never give up im making $0 too :)

and for that service all i can say is F**K YOU!
2014-04-15, 08:10 PM,
How you know the seller changed your PW and Video description?
2014-04-15, 08:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-15, 08:58 PM by SwiffJustus.)
Assuming all that is accused is here is indeed accurate:

The type of people who do this type of CRAP will wake up one night
with the boogeyman standing over them....

[Image: GOONS.jpg]

It's not like the old days, there are lots of resources out here
to pull these types of no good Scummy cowards from behind
that screen from which they assume conceals there Identity and whereabouts.

That stupidity to think they can't be dealt with
will lead them to some dark places lined up in front
of some BAD PEOPLE!

Sorry for the Dark rant Guys but this CRAP is just getting ridiculous.
2014-04-15, 08:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-15, 08:25 PM by Restricted7.)
(2014-04-15, 07:32 PM)killjames Wrote: i got scammed from this ytaccountstore.com Cry my gold mine niches videos are 1 two 2 month old and still are up on youtube 1st 2nd and 3rd stage but what i saw all my fucking niches links under videos are got changed and accounts password 2 Cry what the fuck is this shit i spend my money on my niches for views like comments and in the return i got scam this is a bullshit Cry i hate this world i am going to find my own way to make pva accounts and i hope i can make good earning now my earning $0.15 cents or $0 day Cry admin this is totally shit don't trust on services like this its hurt really hurt guys right now my feeling Cry i just want to cry i payed for account payed for views,likes and other shit and in return i got this shit CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

First of all post evidence of this scam.

Screenshots of conversations, transactions, videos and a more detailed explanation.

This way, an admin can assess the evidence you put forward and make a decision.

Making accusations without evidence to substantiate your claim won't get you far.

&

The other members flaming, there's no need to start swearing, it won't solve anything.
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2014-04-15 09:06 PM) 
2014-04-15, 09:04 PM,
(2014-04-15, 08:23 PM)Guidex Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 07:32 PM)killjames Wrote: i got scammed from this ytaccountstore.com Cry my gold mine niches videos are 1 two 2 month old and still are up on youtube 1st 2nd and 3rd stage but what i saw all my fucking niches links under videos are got changed and accounts password 2 Cry what the fuck is this shit i spend my money on my niches for views like comments and in the return i got scam this is a bullshit Cry i hate this world i am going to find my own way to make pva accounts and i hope i can make good earning now my earning $0.15 cents or $0 day Cry admin this is totally shit don't trust on services like this its hurt really hurt guys right now my feeling Cry i just want to cry i payed for account payed for views,likes and other shit and in return i got this shit CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Screenshots of conversations, transactions, videos and a more detailed explanation.

Making accusations without evidence to substantiate your claim won't get you far.

&

the other members flaming, there's no need to start swearing, it won't solve anything.

Hey Buddy, Listen, I understand your rational approach to
how this should be handled and you are mostly correct,
especially about providing the documents to back the claims.
Now I know the ranting and swearing wont help resolve the issue here
but sometimes folks just need to vent a bit (Maybe minus the harsh swearing)
and well the same opinions & freedoms of expression you have
on how this should be handled gotta kinda allow others that same freedom as well....
Even if on the surface it seems to resolve nothing, you never
know. Evil

Don't wanna turn this into a big toodo so we'll
just leave it to each his own.

P.S. Noticed I changed Sh#t to Crap in my original reply - lol
Latest Thanks - View all

Restricted7(2014-04-15 09:18 PM) 
2014-04-15, 09:12 PM,

Do you think this crying smileys will help you? This is business. Kids shouldnt be in the business if you cant handle pressure.
Latest Thanks - View all

victor(2014-04-15 09:29 PM) 

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-04-15, 09:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-15, 09:18 PM by Restricted7.)
(2014-04-15, 09:04 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 08:23 PM)Guidex Wrote:

&

the other members flaming, there's no need to start swearing, it won't solve anything.

Hey Buddy, Listen, I understand your rational approach to
how this should be handled and you are mostly correct,
especially about providing the documents to back the claims.
Now I know the ranting and swearing wont help resolve the issue here
but sometimes folks just need to vent a bit (Maybe minus the harsh swearing)
and well the same opinions & freedoms of expression you have
on how this should be handled gotta kinda allow others that same freedom as well....
Even if on the surface it seems to resolve nothing, you never
know. Evil

Don't wanna turn this into a big toodo so we'll
just leave it to each his own.

P.S. Noticed I changed Sh#t to Crap in my original reply - lol

Freedom of speech is something that can exist to an extent.

If I'm angry at, for example 'MR X', I am not allowed to start insulting his race or religion am I? That's freedom of speech though?

Let's get back to the subject at hand.

Post some evidence so something can done about this.

(2014-04-15, 09:12 PM)Diem Wrote:

Do you think this crying smileys will help you? This is business. Kids shouldnt be in the business if you cant handle pressure.

Smileys won't help him, but you can. Give him some advice that will assist, and not insult. If kids were never involved in business, you'd never have successful entrepreneurs at the age of 16.

Give him a helping hand.

[Image: helping-hands.jpg?w=595]
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-04-17 01:21 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  !!! SCAM ALERT !!! luckyboy64 18 551 2017-11-10, 01:13 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Ban request for Scam and Multi Account freakkz 5 557 2017-09-27, 03:55 PM
  Thelegend Scammed Me And Now Trying To Scam Others Here Before5am 16 2,366 2016-06-23, 05:25 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  nestx32 - LANDING PAGE BUILDER - SCAM Jackk 16 2,702 2015-11-19, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Double Referral Scam By Unexpected Legend Of This Community BlackDranzer 7 1,200 2015-07-27, 02:23 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top