Got click but No epc and no conversion
2015-03-31, 03:45 PM,
Hi there,

Im sorry im new at this forum so i hope this is the right place to post cause it says Helpdesk.

This is my question: How is it possible to have clicks every day and to NOT have any conversion % at all, same thing with epc: 0 ?

Please if anyone can help me with this, i did Google research and i dindt find anything useful, so im forced to ask, cause i get clicks and i dont get anything in return, while at the same time i see people with one click and once view get at least a $1 if you know what i mean. And i have more clicks and more views and i have absolute 0, and i mean 0 epc and conversion.

best regards,
2015-03-31, 03:49 PM,
EPC is estimated per click. It will always stay .0 on CPA if you don't get leads.
What is your CR/CTR?

It might depend on your niche or your network or wrongly chosen offer(s).
2015-03-31, 03:53 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-31, 03:59 PM by youvidoo.)
(2015-03-31, 03:49 PM)Maxim Wrote: EPC is estimated per click. It will always stay .0 on CPA if you don't get leads.
What is your CR/CTR?

for 50 views and 8 clicks i got $0.00 revenue; $0.00 EPC; and 0.00% Conv.
while at the same time on internal chat board of this CPA Network i see a system msg that says some guy got around $4 with 6 views and 1 click, 0 leads ?! This sounds really strange to me.

Country Views Clicks CTR

United States (US) 7 6 85.71%

Saudi Arabia (SA) 1 2 200.00%

Canada (CA) 2 1 50.00%

Denmark (DK) 1 1 100.00%
2015-03-31, 04:00 PM,
(2015-03-31, 03:53 PM)youvidoo Wrote:
(2015-03-31, 03:49 PM)Maxim Wrote: EPC is estimated per click. It will always stay .0 on CPA if you don't get leads.
What is your CR/CTR?

for 50 views and 8 clicks i got $0.00 revenue; $0.00 EPC; and 0.00% Conv.
while at the same time on internal chat board of this CPA Network i see a system msg that says some guy got around $4 with 6 views and 1 click, 0 leads ?! This sounds really strange to me.

That depends on the quality of your traffic and of your niche.

In saturated niches, people who see a survey instantly click it away. Your CTR is 6,25% which is really low. The CR which is assumed or calculated on offers is based of statistics of Clicks/Leads, not views/leads. Most offers have a CR under 10%, meaning if you have 10 clicks and 1 lead you can consider yourself lucky.

Just drive more traffic and try to optimize your niche.
Latest Thanks - View all

youvidoo(2015-04-01 04:48 AM) 
2015-03-31, 04:11 PM,
well...im really getting depressed...im learning everyday, i do everything i can in order to do it right, my niche is very good, my offers are optimized...but always the sam,...no luck at all... i really need money because of my family situation in my house, and im really thinking about giving up and go up there where no one needs money at all...im not a kind of person that moans and pathetic but this time it really got me to my bones...sorry to bother everyone, i know that a lot of you earn a lot and that i sound pathethic and that you think that im a loser, but after few years of trying everything online and losing a lot of money on new things and ways to earn money i think that this last one is like...i dont know, my apologies to everyone and best of luck...im done with this...it looks like that there are just people who dont have luck at all...

wish you all the best and i really admire everyone who really earns at least some money online.

best regards,

2015-03-31, 04:20 PM,
Do you think others were doing different than you?
It's not about luck. It's about what you put in, and if you don't see results, you don't put in enough.

I am not a good earner. But I do not give up, I educate myself. It's not something you can do in days or weeks. It's a longer process. Do not give up!

"You've got to BE before you can DO and DO before you can HAVE"
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-03-31, 04:35 PM,
(2015-03-31, 04:11 PM)youvidoo Wrote: well...im really getting depressed...im learning everyday, i do everything i can in order to do it right, my niche is very good, my offers are optimized...but always the sam,...no luck at all... i really need money because of my family situation in my house, and im really thinking about giving up and go up there where no one needs money at all...im not a kind of person that moans and pathetic but this time it really got me to my bones...sorry to bother everyone, i know that a lot of you earn a lot and that i sound pathethic and that you think that im a loser, but after few years of trying everything online and losing a lot of money on new things and ways to earn money i think that this last one is like...i dont know, my apologies to everyone and best of luck...im done with this...it looks like that there are just people who dont have luck at all...

wish you all the best and i really admire everyone who really earns at least some money online.

best regards,

It's not about luck or anything. It's never going to happen if you will start to say that you are loser. I'm sure that all the top earner in this forum were at the same situation as you. If you will give up - you will be like 95% of the people that don't believe in their self. If you will say that you believe in yourself - life will give you an opportunity to make you sure that you can do anything what you can think of. Believe me - there is a money online for everyone. The more you will moan - the less you will earn.

So now give me your skype, I will check your niche, your lp, your traffic source and I will tell you what you are doing wrong.
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-03-31, 04:55 PM,
epc is number of sales or leads divided my clicks sent
2015-03-31, 05:48 PM,
The CPA is different from PPC. For CPA you will not get $$ for views or clicks unlike the PPC where $$ is measured in terms of you clicks or views etc. You will get paid in CPA when users complete certain action may be email PIN submit, Download or purchase etc. If you are not converting it may be because of your niche or your landing page or may the offers and networks irrelevant with the niche and country you are targeting.
Latest Thanks - View all

youvidoo(2015-04-01 04:49 AM) 
2015-03-31, 05:57 PM,
(2015-03-31, 04:11 PM)youvidoo Wrote: well...im really getting depressed...im learning everyday, i do everything i can in order to do it right, my niche is very good, my offers are optimized...but always the sam,...no luck at all... i really need money because of my family situation in my house, and im really thinking about giving up and go up there where no one needs money at all...im not a kind of person that moans and pathetic but this time it really got me to my bones...sorry to bother everyone, i know that a lot of you earn a lot and that i sound pathethic and that you think that im a loser, but after few years of trying everything online and losing a lot of money on new things and ways to earn money i think that this last one is like...i dont know, my apologies to everyone and best of luck...im done with this...it looks like that there are just people who dont have luck at all...

best regards,

Time spent on cpaelites = 1 hour 24 minutes
i am sure you are working very hard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 111 4,807 2017-10-19, 12:00 AM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Ogads+IG very low conversion- need help! leslijs 8 320 2017-10-01, 12:39 AM
Last Post: leslijs
  BlackFriday 2017 – growth revenue, conversion, profit alex_admitad 6 277 2017-09-25, 06:26 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 170 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  I have hq Dating traffic, but no one is making a conversion JustTrying 11 355 2017-09-10, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Klv90

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top