Got a little question for you,guys.
2015-05-22, 12:10 AM,
Shortening your LP with bitly may hurt your earnings ? I mean,you may lose clicks ? And even leads ?

" I'm living the future , while I am on the present ,
We making that Barack Obama Money , call us PRESIDENTS
"
[Image: banner4.jpg]
2015-05-22, 12:13 AM,
I did that a few times and yeah, it did make me lost some of my visitors.

I don't really think it's a good idea to make people wait and then find out that they need to complete a survey/offer.

That's just my imo.
Latest Thanks - View all

ZoneL(2015-05-22 02:47 PM) 

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-05-22, 12:16 AM,
Well, I ask about that because some faggs found my .com domain and i ask if it worths using bitly instead of my link..

" I'm living the future , while I am on the present ,
We making that Barack Obama Money , call us PRESIDENTS
"
[Image: banner4.jpg]
2015-05-22, 12:28 AM,
(2015-05-22, 12:16 AM)SweetieCPA Wrote: Well, I ask about that because some faggs found my .com domain and i ask if it worths using bitly instead of my link..
Dont ever use ur dirrect link, you just make it easier for ur competition to find u, just type ur domain in yt and u will see all ur vides, the other downside for using dirrect link is that some sites may flag ur domain because of spam.

As for "loosing visitors" i wouldnt worrie about it im 99% shure ur actual website loads slower than the bitly link redirects...
2015-05-22, 01:45 AM,
On youtube you can try to just to have your site on the video itself?

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-05-22, 07:02 AM,
(2015-05-22, 12:13 AM)MrZeus Wrote: I did that a few times and yeah, it did make me lost some of my visitors.

I don't really think it's a good idea to make people wait and then find out that they need to complete a survey/offer.

That's just my imo.

how would you know you lost visitors? lol smh

NA
2015-05-22, 11:33 AM,
Imagine that you are a game fan and a youtube user so whenever a new game releases you search for patches and h%%ks around youtube and you happen to tryout a couple of videos that has shortened links in their description < goes for free hosting as well > and you never get what you asked for following those types of links thanks to our BH fella's who seem to go with this type of method to direct link to offers < easier to set up lol > , what do you do the next time you search for a trainer??

i second what that dutch guy said about putting your link in the video coz it ll help in Minimizing Competition on Keyword [ no one will see your keyword unless he was searching for it ] + you won't be needing to shorten links [ you could always make an iframe on a blog or even redirect it to the offer and put the link on the video ]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 105 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 165 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 173 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top