Google punishing CPA Sites?
2016-12-20, 12:55 AM,
Hello,

I'm beginning my CPA journey, whilst doing this I've been reading a lot of information to get a better understanding.

One issue I've come across is people being punished by Google.

Does Google punish CPA Landing pages because they look spammy (not much interlinking, or only a single page with no real content. Not a high Text:HTML ratio... etc).

Or does Google punish these sites because they are content locking?

I plan on launching a site, which will be mainly focused on SEO traffic, but want to avoid getting hit by Googles algo/moderators.

Thanks for your time Grin
2016-12-20, 01:04 AM,
There is no way to definatley avoid googles ever changing policies against sites which appear like spam. Seo is slow and requires work. I prefer paid traffic to clever creatives and landing pages. I like to see and optimize my instant results.
2016-12-20, 01:14 AM,
Make sure you have links to your privacy policy, TOS, disclosure and contact info at the bottom of the page, *for sure*.
2016-12-20, 01:14 AM,
Old news yeah some speculations about this for ages now I think hide scripts from the sites redirect cpa links always
2016-12-20, 02:20 AM,
(2016-12-19, 04:00 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Here's my advice for what it's worth Elites, personally I would stay away from a niche like this and I'm only going by what I've been reading about recently. Like BE above said ^ there are some countries and platforms getting really annoyed right now and if push comes to shove and shit goes down you don't want to be caught in the middle of the shit storm.

Just my two cents.

(2016-12-20, 01:04 AM)cintrondigital Wrote: There is no way to definatley avoid googles ever changing policies against sites which appear like spam. Seo is slow and requires work. I prefer paid traffic to clever creatives and landing pages. I like to see and optimize my instant results.

(2016-12-20, 01:14 AM)azgold Wrote: Make sure you have links to your privacy policy, TOS, disclosure and contact info at the bottom of the page, *for sure*.

Thanks for your reply. The site will appear to be a legit, fully functioning website, but I'm locking some content from users (I don't want to give too much of my plan away). The only thing I'm worried about is putting a lot of effort into SEO and find that Google actively bans CPA sites.

So as long as it looks legit it shouldn't get banned, regardless of whether I content lock content or not?

Thanks for your replies
2016-12-20, 03:02 AM,
You need to Keep the Content and The Keyword Density HQ thats all that mainly matters,

Also Try To Diversify your Backlinks, Get All Kinds of Links and Mix Some Powerful PBN Links With it.

[Image: ?size=468x60]
2016-12-20, 04:20 AM,
You wont be able to rank with just a landing page and if you really want to be cautious you can set your Landing page to noindex and link it will content articles.
Now work to rank those content articles and the traffic will funnel to your landing page easily.

Just my thoughts. Never tried CPA sites
Latest Thanks - View all

Digital(2016-12-20 06:20 AM) 
2016-12-20, 05:04 AM,
(2016-12-20, 04:20 AM)thehacker290494 Wrote: You wont be able to rank with just a landing page and if you really want to be cautious you can set your Landing page to noindex and link it will content articles.
Now work to rank those content articles and the traffic will funnel to your landing page easily.

Just my thoughts. Never tried CPA sites

It's not just a landing page, it's a whole website but the content is locked - thanks for your consideration though.

I might try and funnel traffic to my site anyway, I'd have to investigate a few options but it looks promising.
2016-12-20, 03:10 PM,
(2016-12-20, 02:20 AM)Chedda Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 04:00 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Here's my advice for what it's worth Elites, personally I would stay away from a niche like this and I'm only going by what I've been reading about recently. Like BE above said ^ there are some countries and platforms getting really annoyed right now and if push comes to shove and shit goes down you don't want to be caught in the middle of the shit storm.

Just my two cents.

(2016-12-20, 01:04 AM)cintrondigital Wrote: There is no way to definatley avoid googles ever changing policies against sites which appear like spam. Seo is slow and requires work. I prefer paid traffic to clever creatives and landing pages. I like to see and optimize my instant results.

(2016-12-20, 01:14 AM)azgold Wrote: Make sure you have links to your privacy policy, TOS, disclosure and contact info at the bottom of the page, *for sure*.

Thanks for your reply. The site will appear to be a legit, fully functioning website, but I'm locking some content from users (I don't want to give too much of my plan away). The only thing I'm worried about is putting a lot of effort into SEO and find that Google actively bans CPA sites.

So as long as it looks legit it shouldn't get banned, regardless of whether I content lock content or not?

Thanks for your replies

Quote:The site will appear to be a legit

Again, I must express this is not something I would recommend you get into, however it's down to you at the end of the day. I guess it always comes down to your own countries laws and how lenient they will be with you. Example, lets say you put up an article about something and the person decides to take legal action against you even if you have an offshore domain hosted, the hosting will only protect you so far before they give in to the pressure.

The question then comes down to your country's attitude towards legal action, it also comes down to how much money the person you pissed off is willing to spend because I have heard about cases where people have spent MILLIONS to teach someone a lesson.

So I guess it comes down to one thing... is it worth the risk?
2016-12-20, 11:35 PM,
I have a friend that works for an offer provider and they set aside funding for legal. They have been sued numerous times. Luckily for them its a small price to pay for the amount of money that they actually make. They've also fallen victim to googles ban hammer. On the scale that they operate its a costly issue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google dance martek 7 166 2017-12-16, 05:55 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Create AdWords account by calling Google kderow 10 180 2017-12-15, 07:19 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 412 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 112 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Google deindex martek 4 130 2017-12-13, 01:35 PM
Last Post: martek

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top