Google Requests Blogspot Website Owners To Display a cookies message
2015-07-28, 11:32 PM,
I got this message on my blogspot site

"European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you. Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities."

Pls suggest me what it is ?

Thanks
2015-07-29, 03:09 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-29, 03:23 AM by caesar.)
(2015-07-28, 11:32 PM)drone43 Wrote: I got this message on my blogspot site

"European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you. Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities."

Pls suggest me what it is ?

Thanks

Learn more here https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

You can edit the HTML template of your Blogger Blog and put the following code between the <head> and </head> tags...

Code:
<script type="text/javascript"> cookieChoices = {};</script>

This should remove the notice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 122 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Useful Website Watt 17 601 2017-09-29, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,127 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  .website extension acidster 4 148 2017-09-21, 01:17 AM
Last Post: hallow8
  Help me to rank my multiniche website.how can i bring more traffic? dipak777 9 269 2017-09-17, 10:04 PM
Last Post: dipak777

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top