Google Ranking - Need help!
2016-10-19, 04:11 AM,
Hello guys, i'm looking to start google ranking and i want to rank my site as high as i can for the CPA industry. I have been through trial and error a few times and things haven't quite worked out the way i would like. So i want to try google ranking so could you guys give me an idea on how i go about it i'm willing to pay money to get it ranked. Be greatly appreciated. Cool

2016-10-19, 08:20 PM,
In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

eCoupon - Cheap coupons for Domain, Hosting and VPS
2016-10-19, 08:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-19, 08:33 PM by neverstop.)
Hey dude I know your concerns but I should tell you that doing yourself and experiencibg yourself is the best.

I started SEO by reading the basics. Soon after I learned the secret which nobody will tell you. My method is working with low competition. I will be honest though that I can't rank any highly competitive keywords.

I can rank some mid compt wanted keywords without even any backlinks.

Quality content is the best. All you need to do is using the content to bend into your keyword in a fashion that Google knows.

My first results socked me because I ranked a high demand keyword after a month with totally new domain even without building any backlinks. The article was also about 400 words only.

So read the basics and follow the basics. You will learn by time.
2016-10-20, 03:57 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-20, 03:58 PM by Zestahh.)
(2016-10-19, 08:20 PM)daica85 Wrote: In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,
Thanks man will look into it :D

(2016-10-19, 08:31 PM)neverstop Wrote: Hey dude I know your concerns but I should tell you that doing yourself and experiencibg yourself is the best.

I started SEO by reading the basics. Soon after I learned the secret which nobody will tell you. My method is working with low competition. I will be honest though that I can't rank any highly competitive keywords.

I can rank some mid compt wanted keywords without even any backlinks.

Quality content is the best. All you need to do is using the content to bend into your keyword in a fashion that Google knows.

My first results socked me because I ranked a high demand keyword after a month with totally new domain even without building any backlinks. The article was also about 400 words only.

So read the basics and follow the basics. You will learn by time.
Thanks man :D i will just learn the basics then just look around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clone website Stealing My Ranking runzun 12 1,075 2017-10-14, 07:28 AM
Last Post: matheenn
  [method] of Indexing any Webpage/Blog Post Instantly in Google (100% Working) ÐExTeR 63 9,548 2017-10-14, 06:16 AM
Last Post: imronrosyadi
  [Best Tool to Find Keyword Search Volume data on Google] Jackprince501 5 174 2017-10-11, 11:48 PM
Last Post: BuyProxies247
  What is google Hawk Update????? sinelogixtech 5 202 2017-10-11, 11:38 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site Christopher 1 122 2017-09-27, 01:13 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top