Google Penalty
2016-11-29, 01:17 AM,
Hi All,

Just wanting to start a discussion here, I'm sure I'm not the only one with the same problems. Basically, I hosted all of my websites on one host. 2 of my sites which were making money and ranking high in google got penalised and de-indexed. (Annoying but hey whatever) but now, no matter what website I start up I can't get it to rank no matter what I do? All the other websites I had on that host what didn't get de-indexed dropped in rankings and never recovered. So I'm just wondering, is this down to my hosting? Should I start up again under a different hosting account. Would I need to use fake info etc? If I use my real name, address etc etc wouldn't google just know it's me again from the whois even though i'm under a different host and I'll have the same problem? I don't know whether the hosting is the problem or just a coincidence.

Work hard, Play Hard!
2016-11-29, 01:28 AM,
First time I ever see this.
Imo, info that is on your whois won't get you banned.

If you're using the same PBN links over and over, that's what is getting you banned.
Try analyzing the way you're doing SEO, that might be the only thing that is blocking you now.
2016-11-29, 01:40 AM,
(2016-11-29, 01:28 AM)Ваниты Wrote: First time I ever see this.

If you're using the same PBN links over and over, that's what is getting you banned.
Try analyzing the way you're doing SEO, that might be the only thing that is blocking you now.

I don't use PBN links.
I only do whitehat SEO, all links manually built and very few of them.

It's not my SEO to blame, the reason my old sites were banned I think is because all my content was identical apart from very small changes and all pages had a link to a content locker. I'm just wondering if it's worth even creating new sites and trying to rank on this same web host as so far it's not worked. I think they associate me with spam so don't want to know when it comes to any website I put up. It can be as clean and as whitehat as possible.

Work hard, Play Hard!
2016-11-29, 02:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-11-29, 02:38 AM by vegetajgd.)
(2016-11-29, 01:40 AM)fbdirect Wrote:

I don't use PBN links.

It's not my SEO to blame, the reason my old sites were banned I think is because all my content was identical apart from very small changes and all pages had a link to a content locker. I'm just wondering if it's worth even creating new sites and trying to rank on this same web host as so far it's not worked. I think they associate me with spam so don't want to know when it comes to any website I put up. It can be as clean and as whitehat as possible.

What you can do is do a split test. make 2 website, one on the current hosting you have and one on another one. And see if any of the websites gets ranked( this way you will know for sure if it is webhosting related). although i myself havnt heard of an issue that because of the hosting you are not getting ranked.
2016-11-29, 02:44 AM,
(2016-11-29, 02:38 AM)vegetajgd Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 01:40 AM)fbdirect Wrote:

I don't use PBN links.

What you can do is do a split test. make 2 website, one on the current hosting you have and one on another one. And see if any of the websites gets ranked( this way you will know for sure if it is webhosting related). although i myself havnt heard of an issue that because of the hosting you are not getting ranked.

It's what I'm trialing now, seems like the next logical step.

Work hard, Play Hard!
2016-11-29, 03:55 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-11-29, 03:55 AM by Ваниты.)
(2016-11-29, 02:38 AM)vegetajgd Wrote: What you can do is do a split test. make 2 website, one on the current hosting you have and one on another one. And see if any of the websites gets ranked( this way you will know for sure if it is webhosting related). although i myself havnt heard of an issue that because of the hosting you are not getting ranked.

This. Plus, just thinking about it, that would mean that if you were using a shared hosting plan, every guy on the same server would be unable to rank? It's not possible.
In my opinion, it's the dupe + link to affiliate content that made you get this penalty, not your hosting.

You're already one level ahead by doing white hat netlinking. Just focus on the content you're offering, and you'll be good.
2016-11-29, 11:32 AM,
Try another domains provider with another email adress.

For me its working.
2016-11-29, 12:49 PM,
I can help you get your website back if It's not a CPA website or any BH niche website.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 129 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  It's seems that google have new update?! WhoSee 11 333 2017-09-01, 09:35 PM
Last Post: cashflow
  how can i recover from THIN CONTENT penalty? Fierce 18 771 2017-08-30, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Google’s Adblocker – The Biggest Danger to Global Economy! WeThePeople 3 135 2017-08-23, 10:09 AM
Last Post: atebon
  Google Adwords CPA/Affiliate lafj13 9 474 2017-07-24, 09:47 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top