Good news from facebook or not ?
2014-02-28, 06:14 AM,
Facebook retires its troubled Facebook.com email service
Facebook is retiring its email service and has begun notifying users that all email sent to their Facebook.com address will soon be forwarded to their primary email address on file. Facebook users can turn off the forwarding feature, which is ON by default.
Imagine that you can now scrape targeted emails with FbLead Chef , for more read this thread http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-TUT-Get-...nd-Traffic
or with my method http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Get-unli...ook-emails
you can setup email campaigns and send the emails to the Facebook users
and that will be redirected to their primary email.
I wanted to know from you guys if facebook will continue to forward every single email or will forward only the email that they have at moment on theri fb account ?

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
2014-02-28, 10:49 AM,
hmm interesting stuff for sure
i guess only time will tell
somoene should test it out
2014-02-28, 10:56 AM,
Let me test this out if, :) will post soon if I have sparetime.

Reconnecting Any Wimax MODEM. No more monthly Bills. Enjoy Lifetime Free Internet Grin
2014-02-28, 03:42 PM,
(2014-02-28, 06:14 AM)Danisk Wrote: Facebook retires its troubled Facebook.com email service
Facebook is retiring its email service and has begun notifying users that all email sent to their Facebook.com address will soon be forwarded to their primary email address on file. Facebook users can turn off the forwarding feature, which is ON by default.
Imagine that you can now scrape targeted emails with FbLead Chef , for more read this thread /Thread-TUT-Get-FREE-Laser-Targeted-Facebook-Page-Likes-and-Traffic
or with my method /Thread-Get-unlimited-niche-targeted-facebook-emails
I wanted to know from you guys if facebook will continue to forward every single email or will forward only the email that they have at moment on theri fb account ?

Source of this new bro?
2014-02-28, 07:08 PM,
(2014-02-28, 03:42 PM)rap8557 Wrote:
(2014-02-28, 06:14 AM)Danisk Wrote: Facebook retires its troubled Facebook.com email service
Imagine that you can now scrape targeted emails with FbLead Chef , for more read this thread /Thread-TUT-Get-FREE-Laser-Targeted-Facebook-Page-Likes-and-Traffic
or with my method /Thread-Get-unlimited-niche-targeted-facebook-emails

Source of this new bro?
Check here http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/24/544345...il-service also i got the notification on my fb account.

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
2014-02-28, 07:28 PM,
Yeah i just readed this out on CNN. There will be option if you want to receive emails or not and they said they are going to implement it on March. Let's see :)
2014-03-03, 05:09 PM,
This is going to be a money maker!! yahooo!!!!
2014-03-03, 07:17 PM,
That aren't news.As long as I can target my audience by FB IDs,
I am fine with this update.

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2014-03-03, 11:14 PM,
(2014-03-03, 07:17 PM)★DARSTER★ Wrote: That aren't news.As long as I can target my audience by FB IDs,
I am fine with this update.

Maybe i should writed 'Good updates from Facebook' lol

2014-03-04, 11:13 AM,
(2014-02-28, 07:28 PM)komplexed Wrote: Yeah i just readed this out on CNN. There will be option if you want to receive emails or not and they said they are going to implement it on March. Let's see :)

i think it said by default it will be set to on ;)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Get Low CPC With Facebook Ads! davidmali 1 33 4 hours ago
Last Post: cmdee4
  Facebook Acc Anti-BAN/Lock SOLUTION! Watt 44 3,192 6 hours ago
Last Post: ichalz
  [SHARE] Facebook Groups Method Watt 105 7,556 2017-12-09, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Try
  Some Questions Regarding Facebook Ads blunt 4 203 2017-12-02, 12:15 AM
Last Post: detalyemo
  Facebook ads mastermind skype group (2017) kasher9 114 6,463 2017-12-01, 10:13 AM
Last Post: seekin_u

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top