Going to give SEO another try, once again. Feel free to answer these silly questions.
2014-07-28, 03:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-28, 03:56 PM by Pachu.)
Hi everyone.

Well, recently i suffered a ban wave on my set & forget personal journey, so i'm kinda mad atm.

I payed a VPS for uploading videos faster, but since i'm ragequiting from YT, it'd be a waste if i just leave it there with no use.

So, i have GSA SER+CB+VPS from Solidseovps and 10 Private Proxies.

Only missing thing is indexing service, which i'll get from Indexification (for the small price since i'm going to start again from 0 with GSA).

Since my plan is learning GSA in depth (becouse i'm pretty sure i won't go back to YT) i don't want to buy any premium list. I don't want to run a project on a list becouse that wouldn't be productive for myself. I mean, i buy a list, spam it to death, and then what? I end up learning nothing.

Instead of that, i want to build my own list over the time, letting GSA scrape the targets.

The first time i tried to learn SEO, it was a total failure. I used instantlinkinxdexer for 500 links a day, which was SO STUPID. I just wasted so many links! I didn't have any profit rofl. So it was a bad experience. I still remember some stuff about GSA, but i want to hear some advices about very basic things (don't rage at me :D)

So, my questions are:

1. How do you manage your proxies? For scraping/submitting/verifying. I'm going to use 10 PP for now, so my thread would be limited 100. If i see some improvement, i'll get more. I don't want to burn them so fast.. that's why i'm asking which set up do you recommend for scraping/submitting/verifyng.

2. How do you save your verified list? Premium list are made only of verified links right? So i should only save those links right?

3. How many emails are recommended on average? Same with articles (for ranking websites with small/medium comp)

4. Which plataform ranks better/faster? Wordpress, blogger, or html site with h1 titles and meta tags seo optimized?

5. If i want to scrape and build my own list faster, should i target all search engines?

6. Any guide's link about all that anchor and diversity stuff, which i totally don't know about?

All help will be very appreciated, and thanks in advance buddies.

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-07-31, 02:19 PM,
Here is a site that will answer all your questions and more about GSA: List Of Tips

Want To Supercharge Your Ranking?
[Image: gsaace-banner_zps3ce5a43b.jpg]
2014-07-31, 02:27 PM,
(2014-07-28, 03:52 PM)Pachu Wrote: Hi everyone.

Well, recently i suffered a ban wave on my set & forget personal journey, so i'm kinda mad atm.

I payed a VPS for uploading videos faster, but since i'm ragequiting from YT, it'd be a waste if i just leave it there with no use.

So, i have GSA SER+CB+VPS from Solidseovps and 10 Private Proxies.

Only missing thing is indexing service, which i'll get from Indexification (for the small price since i'm going to start again from 0 with GSA).

Since my plan is learning GSA in depth (becouse i'm pretty sure i won't go back to YT) i don't want to buy any premium list. I don't want to run a project on a list becouse that wouldn't be productive for myself. I mean, i buy a list, spam it to death, and then what? I end up learning nothing.

Instead of that, i want to build my own list over the time, letting GSA scrape the targets.

The first time i tried to learn SEO, it was a total failure. I used instantlinkinxdexer for 500 links a day, which was SO STUPID. I just wasted so many links! I didn't have any profit rofl. So it was a bad experience. I still remember some stuff about GSA, but i want to hear some advices about very basic things (don't rage at me :D)

So, my questions are:

1. How do you manage your proxies? For scraping/submitting/verifying. I'm going to use 10 PP for now, so my thread would be limited 100. If i see some improvement, i'll get more. I don't want to burn them so fast.. that's why i'm asking which set up do you recommend for scraping/submitting/verifyng.

2. How do you save your verified list? Premium list are made only of verified links right? So i should only save those links right?

3. How many emails are recommended on average? Same with articles (for ranking websites with small/medium comp)

4. Which plataform ranks better/faster? Wordpress, blogger, or html site with h1 titles and meta tags seo optimized?

5. If i want to scrape and build my own list faster, should i target all search engines?

6. Any guide's link about all that anchor and diversity stuff, which i totally don't know about?

All help will be very appreciated, and thanks in advance buddies.

1. You can use GSA's in built Footprint Studio to scrape more targets, they import automatically.

2. Go into options > global lists and tick verify at the top

3. 10 emails per project.

4. Site should be seo optimised. Platforms can be a pain, but you will learn with some messing around.

5. Target the ones you want to rank.

6. Anchor text you set in gsa and gsa will do some of its own alternatives. Do not over optimise anchors too much as that is suspicious to google.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IG free followers source aliozgenc 4 241 2017-12-05, 09:17 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 115 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 364 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 300 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  Any Free Way To Get Free Instagram Followers? shervin 8 456 2017-11-19, 12:56 AM
Last Post: omoss20

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top