Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Going Back In Time...
2020-05-13, 05:27 AM,
I have returned after 2 years..
Previously before I gave up on CPA I was actually setup quite well, earning around $100 per month with an initial investment of about $20
and when the ball was about to begin rolling I gave up.

The reason being, my relationship fell apart with my previous partner, during the transition I ended up slowly neglecting and abandoning my
BH multi-niche site. I had it up and running for about 4 months and I managed to build a solid branding to do with social media follower generators.
I was ranking multiple HQ youtube videos and managed to get my videos within top 5 for very popular keywords.
I did try using instagram accounts and botting many times before I started my multi-niche site, but I never seemed to be successful.

Obviously times have changed since two years ago, and I am curious to learn again. I will have my current partner learning CPA alongside me so we can work as a team.

If you could go back in time and tell your past self, before you began your journey. What would you say?

Basically I need advice from others on how me and my partner can kickstart our journey together.
Should we start with youtube from scratch? Instagram botting? Snapchat botting?
What seems to be working? Should we dive into adult offers or?

I am no stranger to SEO, parasite pages, keyword research, bots, proxies, and everything in between, I understand how this world works etc.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated!
2020-05-19, 01:20 PM,
Bumping this so that people can discuss
2020-06-04, 11:49 AM,
Bumping this yet again :)