Going BH SEO first time in 5 years, please advise!
2016-03-16, 12:50 PM,
Hey everyone,

so yeah I've been into IM for a long time but I never ever made a single backlink with tools or by buying services.

I've been out of the game for some time and now I'd like to try and bank some more, only difference is that now I don't have as much time as I did before. Also, my main 2 year old money site recently got blocked by Google. This is why I want to try the churn & burn method.

Now, this is what I've got on my hands:

A 3 month old dedicated-hosting + domain website with variety of niches in the gaming industry. Site is about 40 pages big, ~10 posts, all written and optimized by me.

11x free wordpress blogs, where all are at least 1 year old. (gaming)
1x 2 month old wordpress blog with its own domain. (gaming)

These properties have never been link-blasted before.

Should I use the free WP blogs as tier 2 sites for my main 3 month old website? Or do you think I should just blast the main site, and maybe use the free blogs just to link to it as well?

What do you think would be the best course of action here?

Thanks,
-imasmarku
Latest Thanks - View all

cancerian(2016-04-19 09:07 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 249 8 hours ago
Last Post: kareena7
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 8 315 Yesterday, 12:29 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 5 119 2017-10-21, 11:17 PM
Last Post: carryminati
  [IMPORTANT] Heights of Negative SEO going Around Be Careful trafficbeast 1 128 2017-10-21, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 10 295 2017-10-19, 09:43 PM
Last Post: emirasor

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top