GodZeus's Journey To 200$ a Day [From Seed To Money Tree]
2013-07-26, 10:42 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-16, 09:59 PM by HQAccs.)
PROJECT: FROM SEED TO MONEY TREE

[Image: money-tree.jpg]
Story:
I started thinking about money making online about 2 years ago. I started with PTC sites and earned first few dollars. My online money making researches finally guided me to an forum (I don't know if I can say that name but it was HF), where I found so much money making methods, that it just blew my mind! I started collecting ebooks, information, guides for almost 1 and a half years! But one day i watched some motivational "How to be successful" videos and I felt reality kick in my head. I created my first niche few days later. It was 7 months ago. I made fake software and one video with fake proof. I ranked at youtube #2 after few days and then I started earning average of 13$ a day. I was so excited for about a month, but then my video got deleted. I stopped working online. I started again 3 months ago. I created new software, new video, made wordpress site and ranked it at #1 on Google. Also implemented another money getting method into PPD niche(So I'm getting money from PPD + another source while using same site and niche). I am earning ~ 20$ a day this month(July) and I'm stuck with one and only one niche for 7 months already!
This project was made to give me motivation to work and move forward to my dream of being rich and success.

Method:
I'm gonna start and try to stick with PPD. Blueprint is:
  • Make 3 to 5 videos for one niche and rank them on Youtube (#1 to #5) by different keywords if it's possible and niche is worth that.
  • Create site or landing page and buy professional domain, rank it on google if niche is worth that.
  • Do not move to next niche while current niche not finished.

GOALS:

Money Goals:
[x] 10$ a day. [seed]
[x] 20$ a day.
[x] 50$ a day.
[x] 75$ a day.
[x] 100$ a day. [money tree]
[x] 150$ a day.
[x] 200$ a day. [big money tree]

PPD Goals:
[v] Have 1 niche launched.
[x] Have 3 niches launched.
[x] Have 5 niches launched.
[x] Have 10 niches launched.
[x] Write ebook about earning money with PPD.
[x] Reffer 5 people to be my refferals.
[x] Reffer 10 people to be my refferals.

Lifetime Goals:
[x] Buy a car.
[x] Get at least 2500$ stable monthly salary.
[x] Be good at SEO.
[x] Be good at Photoshop.
[x] Be good at Youtube Video Ranking.

SEED HAS BEEN SOWN, LET'S SEE IF IT WILL GROW TO MONEY TREE.

July:
August:
December:
2014:January:

Cheap HQ Instagram Accounts (Aged and Fresh) - >>CLICK THERE<<
2013-07-26, 06:22 PM,
Hmmm i like ur goals and i follow u
Latest Thanks - View all

bmn(2014-07-06 11:22 PM) 
2013-08-17, 11:57 PM,
New month is time to start taking serious actions, however i've been too lazy once again and did nothing... I hate myself but I'm trying to focus on this project again. Today i did calculations ant statistics about this month earnings.
So total money earned this month (August 1 - 16) 646$/16 = Im earning 40$ a day now!!! Thats huge for me.

And today seems to be a good day, because i already got 2 French leads and day just started:
[Image: Untitled-1dR7k5.png]

Today Plans:
  1. Purchase backlinks, comments, likes and etc for previously uploaded 3 videos for 1 niche by different keywords.
  2. Think new niche and start developing software for it.

2013-08-18, 12:01 AM,
Them french leads<3, goodluck with your journey bro.

[Image: 30l2a7s.png]
2013-08-18, 12:13 AM,
Goodluck man! Hopefully you'll reach the big money tree soon!

Just a question. With $100/day.
For how long? Just hitting it once, a whole month (approx $100/day) or 7 days? :)
2013-08-18, 01:54 AM,
(2013-08-18, 12:13 AM)Ignore Wrote: Goodluck man! Hopefully you'll reach the big money tree soon!

Just a question. With $100/day.
For how long? Just hitting it once, a whole month (approx $100/day) or 7 days? :)

100 a day means that Im gonna calculate total month earnings and divide of total days (30,31 or 28) and if i see average per day is 100$, that means goal is reached :) Thank you. I will grow big tree soon, i just need to fight my laziness.

2013-08-18, 02:56 AM,
Good Luck with your journey bro :) Soon i think you can earn 200$ a day!

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2013-12-24, 05:32 AM,
Today is the day, when i'm back to my journey! I had so much health problems caused by not sleeping at nights (lol) but I finally almost recovered. Yeah I know bad time to decide start working at holidays... but anyway i will do as much as i can these days... My plan for next days is to build multiniche site and post at least one niche per day or per 2 days.I still have one niche launched, but my traffic comes just from outranked google site like 6th possition or 7th and i wasted all my money too... so lets say, im starting from scratch now... Current stats for today: Adnooka: 45.14$ waiting payment, should arrive at 25th day (will be some investment money for ranking)
Plans for Today(it is 1 PM now.ill start in the morning): make 3 videos + softwares for niches

2013-12-26, 10:27 AM,
Good luck! Keep it up!

Happy New Year! 2014
2013-12-27, 07:24 AM,
Good Luck on your journey!

[Image: sjN8F8J.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Noob] Trying to make money on MULTINICHE site [cpagrip] Kacze 52 2,969 11 minutes ago
Last Post: Kacze
  fELLA Journey to |SUCESS| < fELLA 64 5,406 39 minutes ago
Last Post: fELLA
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 416 3 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 16 727 6 hours ago
Last Post: imonambot
  My Journey With CPABUILD to 100 PER DAY daboov 85 9,879 6 hours ago
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top