GodZeus Journey to at least 20$ a day.
2015-04-25, 01:23 PM,
Introduction:

Hello, my story is simple - 2 years before i had one PPD site making me around 950$ a month it was enough for me and I felt the power of IM, In my country monthly salary for me would be around 500$ for crappy job and now I have free time in life since I'm waiting september when my studies in London will begin. I'm trying to decide should i get a crappy job till september or stick to IM and try my best. Horever I want to move either to London or to my country's capital city so i need to money for rent. I calculated that 600$ a month should be enough for me for living in my country's capital city (i might be studying here, can't decide) so 600$ per month equals 20$ per day. So my main goal is 20$ a day.

Work plan:

Actually there is no plan, I have like 600$ for investing purposes, don't know the best way to invest them to make money. Main plan at the moment is building multiple sites:

1. Site - greyhat software (churn and burn, SEO packages, bing ads maybe or something like that)
2. Site - Multinishe site for hacks, cheats, full downloads, paid applications and etc (i guess youtube traffic cause im bad at SEO)
3. Site - Tube style site with locked videos (facebook fanpage, app or viral traffic)

Thats it at the moment.

Goals:

5$ a day / 150$ per month [x]
10$ a day/ 300$ per month [x]
15$ a day/ 450$ per month [x]
20$ a day/ 600$ per month [x] <- MAIN GOAL
25$ a day/ 750$ per month [x]
30$ a day/ 900$ per month [x]
40$ a day/ 1200$ per month [x]
50$ a day/ 1500$ per month [x] (I would be kinda rich)
75$ a day/ 2250$ per month [x]
100$ a day/ 3000$ per month [x] (Feeling of being millionaire :))

So that's it i made this to motivate myself and track my progress and maybe later this thread will motivate someone if im gonna succeed. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Boki25(2016-02-07 03:07 AM) 

Cheap HQ Instagram Accounts (Aged and Fresh) - >>CLICK THERE<<
2015-04-25, 01:30 PM,
Good luck on your journey
2015-04-25, 02:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-25, 02:09 PM by HQAccs.)
Current stats:
[Image: 1z227t5.jpg]

Since i had no sleep at night I'm going to sleep, when i wake up I'm gonna
finish my greyhat software site this will be the first project for begining to make money with ppd again:

* Make screenshots, images, logos.
* Video proof.
* Add all required and missing pages.
* Configure software with CPAgrip surveys.

*Finish that site today. After finishing decide about traffic method(for testing I'm thinking about Churn and Burn and if its making money dublicate site and buy SEO package for legit ranking and staying longer on google i hope :)).

2015-04-25, 02:59 PM,
You have a nice plan over here. Do all your best and you will see that $20/day in no time. I wish you the best of luck with the journey and please keep us updated.
2015-04-25, 03:16 PM,
(2015-04-25, 02:08 PM)GodZeus Wrote:
Current stats:
[img]/1z227t5.jpg[/img]

finish my greyhat software site this will be the first project for begining to make money with ppd again:

* Video proof.

*Finish that site today. After finishing decide about traffic method(for testing I'm thinking about Churn and Burn and if its making money dublicate site and buy SEO package for legit ranking and staying longer on google i hope :)).

Hey good luck bro..
Could i ask about how are you planning to build facebook pages?
2015-04-25, 03:23 PM,
Good Luck Godzeus with your journey.
You can reach your goals fast
2015-04-25, 03:45 PM,
Good luck mate. Do not give up and keep this tread updated. Hope you will reach your goal sooner.

----
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.
2015-04-25, 04:25 PM,
Good luck man, work hard and you can make 20 a day easy.
2015-04-25, 04:32 PM,
If you will buy some PVA YouTube Accounts, can you tell us site and price? Ple4se ;)
Couse My biggest problem is this with accs. :(

[Image: z49ppZt.png]
Goals
Build 20 Instagram accounts with 50k followers in 1 year!
2015-04-25, 05:10 PM,
(2015-04-25, 03:16 PM)paradise Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 02:08 PM)GodZeus Wrote:
Current stats:
[img]/1z227t5.jpg[/img]

* Video proof.

Hey good luck bro..
Could i ask about how are you planning to build facebook pages?

Well create fan page, build fans and keep posting posts from site on wall (something like that, i have to try first) i think just simple as that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jomu's INSTAGRAM + OGAds Journey jomu 47 2,379 2 hours ago
Last Post: jomu
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 29 1,298 3 hours ago
Last Post: santanu18
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 11 244 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ishraa
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 231 13,652 5 hours ago
Last Post: r00t3d
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 8 179 6 hours ago
Last Post: manjeshsingh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top