Go viral naturally - MY METHOD wih insights
2014-08-22, 07:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-08-22, 08:08 AM by iwdnplay1337.)
Hi cpaeliters! This will be my very first share on this forum. Im not new into the CPA/PPD industry, but I did stop doing it for couple of months for my own reasons, and since August 1st 2014, I decided to give it another shot and do my best.

But this time I decided to focus on French niches only. Here is how I'm doing it and I can't say that it doesn't work because it honestly works ( which also depends on the quality of the niche you've previously picked ).

- Here are the instructions:

[hide]Step 1: Go to blogger.com

Step 2: Make a new blog, change the blog layout however you want ( I always delete all of the contribution stuff, social shares, dates, etc. because I have my views on the page look - As less elements as possible just to put my visitors eyes on the most important things on the blog.

Step 3: Write 2-3 paragraphs of text which is related to your niche, make sure you find some transparent dividers on Google images, ( or at least thats how I do ) and put them between the paragraphs. Use Google translate and check out if there are any grammar mistakes by using common logic sense to "smell" if there are any mistakes, else ask your french friends to help you out.

Step 4: If needed, put an image or two ( on the top and in the middle of the page ) which are wide enough to fit with the text row length to make it look a little bit nicer when your visitors puts his eyes on the overall look of the page.

Step 5 ( MOST IMPORTANT ): Use FB Share script and tell your visitors that they need to share the content of your blog before they click on the proceed otherwise there might be some server complications etc. etc., just lie a little bit lol; lying is bad but d'oh who cares its business time :p

Step 6: Make a high quality transparent round cornered button ( might be as well css animated if you can code it properly, as I can't lol ) which will be suited with your PPD/CPA widget script code, as well as making a nice looking widget ( do that on your own, don't know what your niche will be )

- As far as I did it, I really convinced my visitors to share the site and it goes viral slowly, but naturally which is the most important thing. I haven't done any split tests on Facebook whether nowadays they've become more strict or so when considering spam, but if you want to do it the other way, give it a go, its your choice.

- Anyways, here's your script. It goes anywhere on your page, just go to HTML tab and center it a bit. Just change the google.com with your blogger link.

Code:
<div id="sharebtn">
<fb:share-button href="http://google.com"></fb:share-button>
</div>

This is your custom CSS code:

Code:
<style type="text/css">

div#sharebtn {

font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12px;

border:1px solid #999;

padding:4px 4px 2px 2px;

width:52px; height:16px;

text-align:center;

background-image:url(https://app.tabpress.com/xfbml-tags/_img/sharebtn_bg2.gif);

}

div#sharebtn a {

color:#111;

text-decoration:none;

background-image:none;

background-color:green;

}

</style>

<!--formatted-->

Here is your site that will give you insights on how much times has your site been shared on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.

Code:
http://mozcheck.com/social
[/hide]

- Enjoy! Do not share anywhere else, use it for yourself only. What you've seen on CPAELITES should stay there only. =]
Share This Thread :

2014-08-22, 07:36 AM,
Thank's for share this bro! I really appreciate it :)
2014-08-22, 07:59 AM,
I'd prefer a share popup or locked content only being available on share, like instead of the download button being there people have to do the share process first.
2014-08-22, 08:02 AM,
(2014-08-22, 07:59 AM)GoTSnow Wrote: I'd prefer a share popup or locked content only being available on share, like instead of the download button being there people have to do the share process first.

I told you guys, do blackhat if you want.. but this tutorial is if you don't want your visitors to get forced by computer to share something if they don't want to. Words arent the same as when the site forces you to share something.

Anyways, thanks for your comment. But that would be some more quality coding, which Im not that good at. :3
2014-08-22, 08:12 AM,
Do you think if i purchase 1k facebook shares and 1k google plus ones for a yt video it will go viral? and if i give the same video 1mil views it will go viral? or be on the most popular page of yt??

[font=Arial] *insert equality qoute*
2014-08-22, 08:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-08-22, 08:28 AM by iwdnplay1337.)
(2014-08-22, 08:12 AM)hasorand0m Wrote: Do you think if i purchase 1k facebook shares and 1k google plus ones for a yt video it will go viral? and if i give the same video 1mil views it will go viral? or be on the most popular page of yt??

Not sure.. haven't tested YT method yet because as I've heard, YT changed its algorhitm and nowadays its hard to rank videos.. haven't been in this job for last couple of months, gotta test some stuff from now on.

(2014-08-22, 08:12 AM)hasorand0m Wrote: Do you think if i purchase 1k facebook shares and 1k google plus ones for a yt video it will go viral? and if i give the same video 1mil views it will go viral? or be on the most popular page of yt??

Not sure.. haven't tested YT method yet because as I've heard, YT changed its algorhitm and nowadays its hard to rank videos.. haven't been in this job for last couple of months, gotta test some stuff from now on.
2014-08-22, 09:34 AM,
thanks bro, this helps a lot.
2014-08-22, 04:32 PM,
(2014-08-22, 09:34 AM)Gnar Wrote: thanks bro, this helps a lot.

You're welcome. Glad that I helped you. ;)
2014-08-23, 08:02 PM,
Thanks for this chief! Cool
2014-08-23, 08:29 PM,
Getting viral now a days is easy :)