Go F Yourself!
2015-10-26, 04:11 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-30, 04:39 AM by MoneyCashers.)
Hey Fellow Elites :)

Among many… There is a gentleman who has been a huge inspiration to me… and today I would like to share his story with you…

There was a young man who was the son of an itinerant horse trainer. This boy would go from stable to stable, race track to race track, farm to farm and ranch to ranch, training horses.

He loved it… But as a result, the boy’s high school career was continually interrupted. And when he was a senior, he was asked to write a paper about what he wanted to be and do when he grew up.

The little guy went home that night and wrote a seven-page paper describing his goal of someday owning a world class horse ranch…

He wrote about his dream in great detail and he even drew a diagram of a 200-acre ranch, showing the location of all the buildings, the stables and the track.
Then he drew a detailed floor plan for a 4,000-square-foot house that would sit on a 200-acre dream ranch. He put a great deal of his heart into the project and the next day he handed it in to his teacher.

Two days later he received his paper back. On the front page was a Large Red… (F)…with a note that read, `See me after class.'

The boy with the dream went to see the teacher after class and asked, `Why did I receive an F Ma'am?'

The teacher looked up from her papers and said, `This is an unrealistic dream for a young boy like you. You have no money. You come from an itinerant family. You have no resources. Owning a horse ranch requires a lot of money. You have to buy the land. You have to pay for the original breeding stock and later you’ll have to pay large stud fees. There’s no way you could ever do it.’ Then the teacher added, `Now you go rewrite this paper with a more realistic goal, and I will reconsider your grade.'

The boy went home again… and thought… he thought about it long and hard…

He finally asked his father what he should do. His father said, `Look, bud, you have to make up your own mind on this. But I do think it is a very important decision for you.
Finally, after sitting with it for a whole week, the boy walked into his teacher’s office and handed her the paper back.

After reviewing she noticed that he hadn’t made any changes what so ever…

Then he stood to his full height, looked his teacher square in the eye and said.

“You keep your F… I’ll keep my dream!” then walked out.

The Boys name was: Monty Roberts.

Who would later become one of the worlds most renowned horse breeders and today is known as the Horse Whisper.

Years later after telling this story to a large group of kids at his summer camp he said, “I tell you this story because you are sitting in my 4,000-square-foot house in the middle of my 200-acre horse ranch. And I still have that school paper framed over my fireplace.”

Then he finally said… ‘Don’t let anyone ste@l your dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what.’

And with that I’ll leave you with a question … What is your dream?

~MoneyCashers

Latest Thanks - View all

BeHappy(2015-11-15 06:40 AM) FRENCHINDAHOOD(2015-11-11 05:19 PM) s32x(2015-11-07 07:58 AM) Bear(2015-11-06 08:08 PM) Wolfz(2015-10-29 05:12 AM) sweet(2015-10-29 01:55 AM) davd01(2015-10-27 10:23 PM) azgold(2015-10-26 11:25 PM) MonehMaker(2015-10-26 09:24 PM) staffer(2015-10-26 08:03 PM) MindGamer(2015-10-26 04:24 PM) Heraclitus(2015-10-26 06:47 AM) Danisk(2015-10-26 04:29 AM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-10-26, 04:32 AM,
I'm at a young enough age that I really don't know what "my dream" is for sure. I have been really into finance for the past year due to my uncle who works as an IB but I really can't be sure if that's what I want too do for a living. Thanks for the inspirational story :)
2015-10-26, 05:13 AM,
(2015-10-26, 04:32 AM)Frats Wrote: I'm at a young enough age that I really don't know what "my dream" is for sure. I have been really into finance for the past year due to my uncle who works as an IB but I really can't be sure if that's what I want too do for a living. Thanks for the inspirational story :)

Well it's never to early to start thinking about it :)

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-10-26, 06:29 AM,
Great !! Inspiring story !!
2015-10-26, 06:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-26, 06:55 AM by Heraclitus.)
That's a really nice story. I'm just going to leave some thoughts here :)

Everyone has dreams, some people have big dreams others have smaller dreams, but we all have some dreams. Problem is some people just dream, others work towards their dream and a very few of the hard working ones, are lucky and get to achieve them.

I have also thought about how young people always like to think that their future might "hold" something great, but most of the times we just do what we are supposed to and end up old, looking back and thinking that we didn't become something great, yet we have done everything that has been asked of us...

Most people who are are "successful" (everyone thinks about this differently) have a hobby, which they really like, are really obsessed with and are also good at it.
Like Martin Garrix for example, he wanted to become a DJ from like 8 years old, his parents backed him up, he worked hard. Now he is one of the best DJs in the world at a very young age...
2015-10-26, 07:35 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-26, 07:35 AM by Sudan.)
my wildest dream would be making 100$ per week. am not kidding, am african :(
Latest Thanks - View all

skyfallsdown(2015-11-06 06:12 PM) locmanis(2015-10-26 10:06 PM) 
2015-10-26, 08:21 AM,
Traveling the world along with someone was and is still my biggest dream that I want to achievement it before I die and while I'm still young. I should do it with my wife if she have same dream as me. Don't know, I just want to sleep in nature, to meet any kind of people, to eat any kind of food. Don't know how to explain, I just love to drive in empty asphalts in peace and to visit poor villages.

Long time ago with my father in Greece I did the same as what I want to do. I mean he drove the car in who know what place was that in an amazing asphalt on mountains and we just found an unknown village in the way. All I remember if that a lot of people was so friendly with me, specially the kids who played with me, even I didn't understood any world I played with them a lot. I don't understand much, I just slept that night in the my father's van with the opened doors to see and feel the nature and it was one of the greatest night.

Nature is amazing, the world is amazing.

2015-10-26, 08:43 AM,
Dreams has no limitation. WE ALL KNOW THAT. An inspiring story to read. Thanks for sharing. Keep dreaming guys!
2015-10-26, 07:01 PM,
You know my biggest dream but they don't end at there.
Thanks for your inspiring story

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-10-26, 09:24 PM,
Nice story :D
A dream is cool to have and protect and this is what he did.

Enjoy everyday, just do it and start working on achieving your dreams ! Smile

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top