Giving it all that I have...
2015-03-30, 08:39 PM,
Hello

My name is Jay - I'm 33 years old and diagnosed with lung cancer. I live with my service pup Fun-Goo... I can no longer work a real job and for the next 6 months. I will be a little too sick to do much expect sit in front of this computer. I stumbled upon this site and thought this might be a way for me to make money for me and my pup.

I know nothing about cpa... I want to learn but I'm getting a little crazed from all the posts on here. I joined another site and I just been constantly reading everything but Theres so much info and I don't even know where to begin. I really want to get started and hopefully I will meet someone that might want to skype and help me with a walk through on how to actually begin. I signed up for cpagrip and there website does not even have instructions on how to promote and what to offer people to get them to sign up. I'm so confused but this community here seems friendly and I might beable to find someone to show me the way!

Thanks for building this forum admin. I'm on my "journey". I need to move quick. So hopefully I will succeed with all of your help.

Jay & Fun-Goo
Latest Thanks - View all

ShakyDairis(2015-03-30 09:15 PM) 
2015-03-30, 08:46 PM,
Hey, Jay! Welcome to CPA Elites, more friendly forum than this you won't find ever again. I am not expert on promoting the offers, getting traffic but i hope someone will help you :)
Latest Thanks - View all

315jny(2015-03-30 09:11 PM) 

Earnings Online
★★★ 218.63€ ★★★
2015-03-30, 09:12 PM,
Thanks! I just have some questions since I just dont know where to begin.. I read so much here and It seems like useful information.. I just want to try my best and hope this will be successful for me in some way...
Latest Thanks - View all

ShakyDairis(2015-03-30 09:15 PM) 
2015-03-30, 09:15 PM,
(2015-03-30, 09:12 PM)315jny Wrote: Thanks! I just have some questions since I just dont know where to begin.. I read so much here and It seems like useful information.. I just want to try my best and hope this will be successful for me in some way...
Welcome to the forum send me your questions on pm and i will respond to them for you. I sure hope that you will earn something :)

[Image: URMIW5o.png]

Your yesterdays/today's posts have been removed, you are geting a 3 day ban for LQ posts. The posts have been removed, please read the rules.
2015-03-30, 09:23 PM,
(2015-03-30, 09:15 PM)Korea Wrote:
(2015-03-30, 09:12 PM)315jny Wrote: Thanks! I just have some questions since I just dont know where to begin.. I read so much here and It seems like useful information.. I just want to try my best and hope this will be successful for me in some way...
Welcome to the forum send me your questions on pm and i will respond to them for you. I sure hope that you will earn something :)

Can you pm me? I do not have 50 posts yet :-( So I can't pm anyone.. I do not want to spam the board either and post nonsense.. So I'm getting their slowly... I do have skype Jay87931
2015-03-30, 10:04 PM,
Welcome and all the best. Just take an example in the tutorial section and go ahead with it. Until and unless you start you will not know what to do and which is better.
Latest Thanks - View all

315jny(2015-03-31 12:05 AM) 
2015-03-31, 01:16 AM,
welcome to cpaelites mate, if you need anything shoot me a pm :)

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top