Giveaway FREE Mega Package!
2017-07-28, 01:08 PM,
Ok so at first i was selling this, has 1 potential buyer that kept playing Games so i got sick of his Games and decided to give back to the community that was so king to me and accepted me with open arms during my lowest point in my life.. So this will be a full package giveaway which consists of:

-5 Instagram accounts with proxies (aged PVA)
-5 Amazon AWS vps's fully verified and allas
- Globalwidemedia Affiliate account with $20 balance in it
-100 aged gmail accounts all (linked to google voice)only used them to open Steemit accounts that's all.
-Instagram Dominator tool, i have the unlimited access version.

To qualify you need to have either 1 of these points, not all just 1.

1. Tell me why you need this and how it will help you and how not getting it will impact your life for the worst.
[or]
2. If you know how to create a HQ logo so 1 for me with my specification, first person to do HQ logo for me gets the whole package.
[or]
3.If you know how to make a video, HQ graphics sales shit, like proper graphix creation shit, well i will give u package and u join my team for the new project.
[or]
4. If you have helped me in the past you get this package, [Thank you for all your help, thank you from the bottom of my heat].

WELL THATS IT BOYS AND GIRLS, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
2017-07-28, 01:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-28, 01:19 PM by Spikey.)
1. I would like to get it because i always wanted to get into instagram, but due to lack of resources i was not getting into it. This pack will help me startup with instagram since i have some thing in mind which i could start up working on right away.

2. I can do a HQ logo for you, I am a professional graphic designer with over 7+ years of experiance. I recently did a giveaway of logo design to cpaelites members and the all liked what i designed for them. I can design a HQ Logo for you.

3. I can work for your graphics work, I am a graphic designer as i mentioned above. I can handle all the graphic things and join your team. Plus I am a video editor too, i can show you my work.

I hope you i get it.

Thanks and Regards
Spikey
2017-07-28, 01:18 PM,
1. Tell me why you need this and how it will help you and how not getting it will impact your life for the worst.
A: I tried IG method few months back, but no luck, i got barely ~$5 before my accounts get ban, I think the main problem is because the accounts is bad, i'd like to try ig method again since i see 'potential' with it with my new upcoming niche, I already have ig bot with me, so an amazon vps would be good to start the test. well, that's how the thing that you gave will help me
2017-07-28, 01:28 PM,
(2017-07-28, 01:14 PM)Spikey Wrote: 1. I would like to get it because i always wanted to get into instagram, but due to lack of resources i was not getting into it. This pack will help me startup with instagram since i have some thing in mind which i could start up working on right away.

2. I can do a HQ logo for you, I am a professional graphic designer with over 7+ years of experiance. I recently did a giveaway of logo design to cpaelites members and the all liked what i designed for them. I can design a HQ Logo for you.

3. I can work for your graphics work, I am a graphic designer as i mentioned above. I can handle all the graphic things and join your team. Plus I am a video editor too, i can show you my work.

I hope you i get it.

Thanks and Regards
Spikey

Seems like ur a winner bro + youre an old member, PM me and ill give you all the stuff you won and also tell you more details about the logo, CONGRATS!!
2017-07-28, 01:47 PM,
WOW WOW WOW !!! I don't understand. You post a thread where you searching someone to launch a big project because all goes bad in your life and want to win money, and here, i saw you've got lots of things to earn this money you're searching for but don't work for it ? Why did you give this all ???
Take it to you, Wake up and Work work work !!!!!! You'll earn this money. Just to be patient.

Life is not easy, you'll have lots of problem, but that's make you grow up!!!
So stop crying and MOVE YOUR ASS !!! You'll succeed !!!!!!!!!!!!! Think positiv, it's hard but think positiv!!!!!
2017-07-28, 02:01 PM,
(2017-07-28, 01:47 PM)Vinz77 Wrote: WOW WOW WOW !!! I don't understand. You post a thread where you searching someone to launch a big project because all goes bad in your life and want to win money, and here, i saw you've got lots of things to earn this money you're searching for but don't work for it ? Why did you give this all ???
Take it to you, Wake up and Work work work !!!!!! You'll earn this money. Just to be patient.

Life is not easy, you'll have lots of problem, but that's make you grow up!!!
So stop crying and MOVE YOUR ASS !!! You'll succeed !!!!!!!!!!!!! Think positiv, it's hard but think positiv!!!!!

Bro im not understanding what youre saying, the first thread i ever did in this forum was March 2017, and right now its end of july 2017... what exactly are you talking about bro because im 110% confused, BRO EVERYDAY I WAKE UP 5AM AND SLEEP AFTER 11PM, EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF THE DAY IM WORKING ON SOMETHING, so im not really understanding bro... The giveaway, well im giving all those stuff away because im not using it anymore, im doing something else, so why not give back to the forum that picked me up when i almost broke, did you read my full thread bro? my first thread that is?
2017-07-28, 02:04 PM,
(2017-07-28, 01:28 PM)Rags2Riches Wrote:
(2017-07-28, 01:14 PM)Spikey Wrote: 1. I would like to get it because i always wanted to get into instagram, but due to lack of resources i was not getting into it. This pack will help me startup with instagram since i have some thing in mind which i could start up working on right away.

I hope you i get it.

Thanks and Regards
Spikey

Seems like ur a winner bro + youre an old member, PM me and ill give you all the stuff you won and also tell you more details about the logo, CONGRATS!!

THANKS Alot! I am very thankfull :) I PM'ed you. We can discuss furthur.
2017-07-28, 02:06 PM,
Don't worry i'm not here to do bad thing, i want to help. I was talking about this thread : https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Looking...artnerShip where you are searching a partnership for you project. Don't want to offense you, no problem ;)
2017-07-28, 02:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-28, 02:22 PM by Rags2Riches.)
(2017-07-28, 02:06 PM)Vinz77 Wrote: Don't worry i'm not here to do bad thing, i want to help. I was talking about this thread : https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Looking...artnerShip where you are searching a partnership for you project. Don't want to offense you, no problem ;)

bro this is a different thread from the partnership thread, i made 2 thread, this free giveaway thread and partnership thread

Free Giveaway has just ended Spikey has won the giveaway, i have added him on skype and we have started the proccess, hes gotten his end of the deal. hoping he can comment here..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Giveaway] Free Text Signatures For EVERYONE! - Riddik Riddik 21 953 2017-12-02, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Riddik
  get 1000 soundcloud plays for free khostoto12307 2 96 2017-11-23, 01:43 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Thread Options [FREE] 250 - 1500 HQ Instagram Likes smmmaster 1 188 2017-11-02, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Dr Who
  GIVEAWAY FREE SEO COACHING OR ANY IM STUFF imrichard 41 1,979 2017-10-12, 01:06 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  [FREE] Guest Post Sites - Master List [FREE] Jackprince501 1 186 2017-10-06, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Jackprince501

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top