Attention: Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more! CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Wednesday, 24th of April, 03:40 PM/15:40, UTC+2, Europe)

Ghostery extension
2018-11-01, 12:25 PM,
What can you say about chrome Ghostery extension, does it really help?
Share This Thread :

2018-11-05, 02:21 PM,
I have already installed this extension for about a year, during which time I have almost no advertising. It works in the neighborhood with uBlock origin. I saw that he really didn’t miss out on some transitions, such as discussions, comments on the FB, etc. I do not know how effective this is, but he still misses some advertising.
2018-11-05, 11:29 PM,
Adgaurd is the best in my opinion. The client is what you want, blocks ads system-wide.

Get rich or die trying.

2018-11-06, 03:37 AM,
(2018-11-05, 11:29 PM)Digital Wrote: Adgaurd is the best in my opinion. The client is what you want, blocks ads system-wide.

You mean "Adguard" eventually? ;-)

Please check my latest thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-11-06, 09:50 AM,
And I do not like adguard. Why do you need two identical extensions in their activities, choose one thing and do not hammer in your head. Ubloсk is a full-fledged blocker who does everything well.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2019 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB and enhanced by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia)
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.