Getting and Setting Landing Pages - The FREE Way?
2018-08-25, 03:40 AM,
Hey, I have thought of these things:

1) I'm thinking to extract landing pages using HTTrack and then using those after making necessary edits. Now, after ripping those landing pages, how do I use it? I want to add my custom domain and such and don't know how I can actually use these landing pages for my offers?

I am a bit noob in these matters, so sorry in advance.

2) Elementor pro costs $49 for one site and Thrive Membership (for 25 sites) costs only $90 every 3 months. I'm thinking does one site count if I do the "pathway" thing? Suppose my site is bestthings.com and I do bestthings.com/healthproduct, then bestthings.com/gamingoffer, then bestthings.com/latestiphone. Can I use the 1 site license of elementor pro in multiple pathway? :p

3) I have a collection of PPC landing pages that I downloaded a couple of months ago. What is the easiest way to edit them and again how do I use them for my own offer after the necessary changes?

4) Is there any free landing page builder for Wordpress? I need to customize it good and able to add my own domain.

Any free way to use those PPC landing pages that I have for now?

Eventually I will get the Thrive Themes but for now I am forced with an alternative.

Please help me out on this fellas.

Thanks in advance!
Share This Thread :

2018-08-25, 04:35 AM,
(2018-08-25, 03:40 AM)SupremeWarrior Wrote: 1) I'm thinking to extract landing pages using HTTrack and then using those after making necessary edits. Now, after ripping those landing pages, how do I use it? I want to add my custom domain and such and don't know how I can actually use these landing pages for my offers?

Please be aware that at least really HQ landing pages contain hidden JavaScript code (and other tricks) to redirect certain parts of your traffic to external landing pages or to modify offer links.

So I really suggest to NOT scrape, copy and paste landing pages of other people.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-08-25, 04:44 AM,
(2018-08-25, 04:35 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-08-25, 03:40 AM)SupremeWarrior Wrote: 1) I'm thinking to extract landing pages using HTTrack and then using those after making necessary edits. Now, after ripping those landing pages, how do I use it? I want to add my custom domain and such and don't know how I can actually use these landing pages for my offers?

Please be aware that at least really HQ landing pages contain hidden JavaScript code (and other tricks) to redirect certain parts of your traffic to external landing pages or to modify offer links.

So I really suggest to NOT scrape, copy and paste landing pages of other people.

Correct and I was afraid of that. In the end, all my efforts will be vain if it does NOT work properly.

I do have custom made PPC landing pages. How do I use them for my offers and where do I host it for FREE/cheap cost?