Getting a twitter account ready for advertisement?
2016-07-13, 05:04 PM,
I've been doing CPA for just about 6 months and have so far gathered my traffic from Facebook. I am however interested in getting close with twitter. I have a small range of questions which I hope some of you can answer.

1. I have the ownership of a twitter account which is email- and phoneverified. It is however very freshmade. I would like to explore twitter ads but when I try to acces do I get the following message: "Your account is ineligible to participate in the Twitter Ads program. Learn more about Twitter Ads eligibility." - I took the read and I can't exactly point out a fault.

Tl;dr How do I get acces to Twitter ads?

2. In order to monetize a twitterpage with CPA properly do I need to reach a targeted audience. What is the best way to do so? Shout outs and retweets creates activity but it is hard to reach a specific audience with the methodes - isn't it?

Hope that anyone can help. Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [UPDATED] My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap DEADZ 190 22,996 Today, 12:54 AM
Last Post: urangi
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 9 917 Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Last Post: koxek
  [Journey] Making Money With Ytmonster + YouTube account + Adsense monetization bonaet 11 821 2017-11-27, 03:18 AM
Last Post: iiiExcaliburiii
  How do I modify my account? Loger 6 235 2017-10-23, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Talidas
  [SHARE] Build Facebook AD Account Yourself Watt 84 5,374 2017-10-14, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top