Getting Monetized for everything?
2015-04-01, 02:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-01, 02:24 AM by Garnett_Buck.)
Hello, I was wondering how can I have my account monetized for all kinds of stuff???

I upload a lot of middle eastern stuff,and none of them have any copyright materials in them,because I know for a fact and I see other channels doing same thing with ads. [ at least 20 or more channels doing this ]

How is it some of them are able to monetize all the content?meaning different episodes and stuff,but mine lately keeps asking me for proof of rights,I know for a fact none of them have proof of rights either,I'm 100% positive.

As long as subscribers and account credibility goes it's all the same,almost same amount of Subscribers,join date and everything.

What method are they using?do you think they joined a network? and whenever they upload something it keeps getting monetized?

I've always monetized and got paid through ADSENSE only.nothing else.

I've been able to monetize some of them in the beginning,but lately nothing is being approved,everything keeps asking me for proof of rights.

Anyone know what to do?thank you.
2015-04-01, 02:35 AM,
Better to use network, you can use adsense if you are the only one in video and talking with yourself, like selfie talk and camera filming you, but you can't play games, example... PewDiePie and every other gamer are connected together with network because they have rights from gaming industries to use their content in videos.

Eh, just try NETWORK. (Freedom is the best option, great dashboard + you can leave any time).
Latest Thanks - View all

Garnett_Buck(2015-04-01 04:58 AM) 

Earnings Online
★★★ 218.63€ ★★★
2015-04-01, 04:59 AM,
(2015-04-01, 02:35 AM)ShakyDairis Wrote: Better to use network, you can use adsense if you are the only one in video and talking with yourself, like selfie talk and camera filming you, but you can't play games, example... PewDiePie and every other gamer are connected together with network because they have rights from gaming industries to use their content in videos.

Eh, just try NETWORK. (Freedom is the best option, great dashboard + you can leave any time).

Would you happen to know any good networks that I can join? and what are the requirements?thank you.
2015-04-01, 11:09 AM,
(2015-04-01, 04:59 AM)Garnett_Buck Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 02:35 AM)ShakyDairis Wrote: Better to use network, you can use adsense if you are the only one in video and talking with yourself, like selfie talk and camera filming you, but you can't play games, example... PewDiePie and every other gamer are connected together with network because they have rights from gaming industries to use their content in videos.

Would you happen to know any good networks that I can join? and what are the requirements?thank you.

As i alredy stated, join "Freedom! Network", i would say it has no requirements... Maybe 500 views per month...

Earnings Online
★★★ 218.63€ ★★★
2015-04-01, 02:41 PM,
Thank you,appreciate the help!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to see if is monetized? Alchohole 2 178 2014-11-21, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Superhero99

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top