Getting Clients - Need Help Please
2016-03-24, 11:36 PM,
Greetings fellow elites. I hope you are all doing well. As most of you here I was doing CPA for quite a long time but I wanted to try something else so I started my own business. We do web development, graphic design and video production services each done by a separate team. Well, my job is to get clients but since the startup costs are really high, and I don't have the money to post my websites online and a few other important things I can't contact my potential clients. I mean I can, but would you want to work with a web design agency that doesn't have a website... You get the idea.

So, I have a few options. One of them is Fiverr and I'm doing great but the thing is they have an awful money check policy so I have to wait 20 days for withdrawal of my payments. Another one is Upwork, but people aren't going to settle with you if you don't have a website again. The competition is also awful. With what does that leave me?

I would really be very thankful if you could help me... I know it's not cpa but there most be someone who knows something. I can't offer any money as payment since that is what I'm lacking. But maybe if you brought clients to me we could settle for a deal in percentages. This is just a suggestion tho.

I need your help elites.
Latest Thanks - View all

PvaZone(2017-04-28 08:41 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Desktop Clients Die 10 676 2013-11-30, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Die

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top