Getting Back Like a Phoenix
2013-12-31, 10:22 PM,
Hello CPAElites!
Here is my "sad" story. Like 2 years ago I started my online journey, when I was 15. I didn't earn more then $500 in first year, in second year I said to myself "I MUST earn some good money this year!", and I did!

I used to earn MUCH more then my mom and dad(I'm 17 now btw) earned. I used to earn easy $2 000 per month easily, maybe it doesn't mean to you like a much, but for someone who is 16-17 it's pretty much, then I got lazy. Didn't reupload videos, everything goes to hell.

Now I going to turn new page in my life. My goal is to reach at least one $10 000 month until end of 2014! I going to do SEO only. I already got some nice SEO tools, vps, private proxies, everything that I need. I'm pretty good at SEO but I never used that skill to earn on CPA things. I used to work with Youtube, but I can't stand flaggers anymore. I going to use CPAGrip. KW that I currently rank have around 20k monthly searches, after I get stable earnings from it I plan to make 2 more 100% legit sites that I will monetize with CPA and then to move on French niches.
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-11 11:50 AM) 
2013-12-31, 10:29 PM,
Hey mate,

That's really good mate, I wish you a very prosperous year!

It's not really a sad story though :D

I hope everything will go well

My Kindest Regards,

Editify

Editify's Share Index

"As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields" - Tolstoi

2013-12-31, 10:33 PM,
(2013-12-31, 10:29 PM)editify Wrote: Hey mate,

That's really good mate, I wish you a very prosperous year!

It's not really a sad story though :D

I hope everything will go well

My Kindest Regards,

Editify
Thanks! I got my first lead from new site yesterday, I currently wait that Google check out my website and link I build. Then I hope I will see some extra traffic, yesterday only 43 clicks on my website and 14 clicks on widget.
2013-12-31, 10:35 PM,
(2013-12-31, 10:22 PM)interfc Wrote: Hello CPAElites!
Here is my "sad" story. Like 2 years ago I started my online journey, when I was 15. I didn't earn more then $500 in first year, in second year I said to myself "I MUST earn some good money this year!", and I did!

I used to earn MUCH more then my mom and dad(I'm 17 now btw) earned. I used to earn easy $2 000 per month easily, maybe it doesn't mean to you like a much, but for someone who is 16-17 it's pretty much, then I got lazy. Didn't reupload videos, everything goes to hell.

Now I going to turn new page in my life. My goal is to reach at least one $10 0000 month until end of 2014! I going to do SEO only. I already got some nice SEO tools, vps, private proxies, everything that I need. I'm pretty good at SEO but I never used that skill to earn on CPA things. I used to work with Youtube, but I can't stand flaggers anymore. I going to use CPAGrip. KW that I currently rank have around 20k monthly searches, after I get stable earnings from it I plan to make 2 more 100% legit sites that I will monetize with CPA and then to move on French niches.

First of all I'd like to say that I admire your inspiration to get back on track and earn big.
$2000 per month is a lot of money in my honest opinion, if you're 16 or 60. It's better than filling shelves in a store (vakkenvullen = dutch, didn't know the translation for it, sorry).
About your achievement. I do believe that $100,000 per month isn't really achievable since you "only" could get $2000 per month as you said before.
If you got manage to earn $2,000-$5,000 per month, you should be a happy young man Grin

Also instead of creating videos that could get deleted, why don't you focus on SEO for Google with your websites.
It's a lot of work as I understood from the "big guys" but I'm planning to do the same.

I really hope you'll reach your goal or atleast satisfaction about your revenues Cool
Happy New Year and see you next year!
2013-12-31, 10:41 PM,
(2013-12-31, 10:35 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote:

Now I going to turn new page in my life. My goal is to reach at least one $10 0000 month until end of 2014! I going to do SEO only. I already got some nice SEO tools, vps, private proxies, everything that I need. I'm pretty good at SEO but I never used that skill to earn on CPA things. I used to work with Youtube, but I can't stand flaggers anymore. I going to use CPAGrip. KW that I currently rank have around 20k monthly searches, after I get stable earnings from it I plan to make 2 more 100% legit sites that I will monetize with CPA and then to move on French niches.

First of all I'd like to say that I admire your inspiration to get back on track and earn big.
$2000 per month is a lot of money in my honest opinion, if you're 16 or 60. It's better than filling shelves in a store (vakkenvullen = dutch, didn't know the translation for it, sorry).
About your achievement. I do believe that $100,000 per month isn't really achievable since you "only" could get $2000 per month as you said before.
If you got manage to earn $2,000-$5,000 per month, you should be a happy young man Grin

Also instead of creating videos that could get deleted, why don't you focus on SEO for Google with your websites.
It's a lot of work as I understood from the "big guys" but I'm planning to do the same.

I really hope you'll reach your goal or atleast satisfaction about your revenues Cool

My goal is $10 000 not $100 000 :) I just fixed that. Also I going to focus on SEO mostly, bescause it seem like more long term option to me. Thanks for everything you said!
2013-12-31, 10:43 PM,
(2013-12-31, 10:41 PM)interfc Wrote:
(2013-12-31, 10:35 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote:

My goal is $10 000 not $100 000 :) I just fixed that. Also I going to focus on SEO mostly, bescause it seem like more long term option to me. Thanks for everything you said!

Ow haha, $10,000 is possible I guess..
Goodluck with your SEO, my YouTube SEO is doing well for now, but I hope we'll both succeed in ranking our pages in Google top 10! Grin
2013-12-31, 11:16 PM,
goodluck with your journey mate! hope you make some good earnings
2014-01-01, 03:34 AM,
My site just got DMCA report and Hostwinds turned it off, bad things is bescause I don't have backup. But they will reopen my account for 24 hours so I can make backup. Now I need to find some hosting that ignore DMCA reports.
2014-01-01, 04:26 AM,
(2014-01-01, 03:34 AM)interfc Wrote: My site just got DMCA report and Hostwinds turned it off, bad things is bescause I don't have backup. But they will reopen my account for 24 hours so I can make backup. Now I need to find some hosting that ignore DMCA reports.

If you don't know how to cover up your copyrighted materials you need an offshore hosting.

Anything else, web 2.0 will do.
2014-01-01, 06:53 AM,
Wow, we have the same kind of goals! I too am aiming for 10k for a month by the end of 2014 and am 17 and am trying to work with SEO!

I wish you the utmost best of luck in reaching those goals!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to work - OGADS & SEO behind.you 30 3,028 2017-02-23, 02:39 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  #Realtalk. is back. OnlyProfit 10 1,923 2016-10-29, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Bshito
  Phoenix Rising - GROF Jurney - Back To CPA ( YOUTUBE & SEO) Elites May Giveaway GROF 127 19,037 2016-10-12, 01:51 AM
Last Post: irfanlone
  From 50$ daily to falldown to 10$ daily, TRYING BACK obik69 6 1,331 2016-09-06, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Estona
  [VIDEO] Just booked a flight to Bali :) - UPDATE: I am back! Eye 48 6,746 2016-07-12, 05:51 AM
Last Post: JenniN

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top