Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!

Get Reddit Traffic to your videos
2016-11-27, 01:01 PM,
Pretty good guide that should help newbies. I share this from TBN forum so credits to them:
Quote:So i own a subreddit there of videos so i thought why not allow my tbn fellows to get traffic? as i am using myself also.
so i am allowing everyone to post your /r/vidoes there unlimited per day. So start posting and get real views and earn money via youtube or dailymotion or any video host

if someone links gets into spam filter pm me here and i"ll accept there and add u as an approved submitter there:D

People who dont want to wait any time to make your posts there this thing. or fill the Catcha can buy accounts from me here which wont have this wait time or captcha and u can post without waiting.

Else if u can wait between posts u can create your own free account and post in subreddit

Here is the subreddit link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vidoes/
Subscribe to the sub also that will increase subs and more subs means more traffic :D

Exchange upvotes:
Also do upvote everyone else videos u can also post here your link of which u posted in subreddit and ask people to upvote
example: https://www.reddit.com/r/vidoes/comments...mpilation/ other people will open this kind of link and upvote simple.