German laws regarding CPA websites
2018-03-13, 05:30 AM,
What are the laws in Germany regarding this? I know that they are super strict regarding torrenting and sharing illegally downloaded content, but what is with CPA websites that don't provide the real thing - are they allowed? I still do a few websites like that from time to time so I want to know what about it. Am I even allowed to make websites about some game saying that I can give them free resources and what not? 

Any info regarding this would be great.
Share This Thread :

2018-03-13, 05:34 AM,
(2018-03-13, 05:30 AM)Pankage Wrote: what is with CPA websites that don't provide the real thing - are they allowed? I still do a few websites like that from time to time so I want to know what about it. Am I even allowed to make websites about some game saying that I can give them free resources and what not?

At Germany this could be considered as fraud (to promise a service you can't deliver) and additionally as a copyright violation, because you're not the copyright owner of the game.

Worst case scenario: You could be arrested and send to jail for this. This happened to many black hat guys already.

I'm native German.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-03-13, 05:50 AM,
(2018-03-13, 05:34 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-03-13, 05:30 AM)Pankage Wrote: what is with CPA websites that don't provide the real thing - are they allowed? I still do a few websites like that from time to time so I want to know what about it. Am I even allowed to make websites about some game saying that I can give them free resources and what not?

At Germany this could be considered as fraud (to promise a service you can't deliver) and additionally as a copyright violation, because you're not the copyright owner of the game.

Worst case scenario: You could be arrested and send to jail for this. This happened to many black hat guys already.

I'm native German.

And how do you can protect yourself? Do you know important tips?
2018-03-13, 06:16 AM,
(2018-03-13, 05:50 AM)Dozoo Wrote:

I'm native German.

And how do you can protect yourself? Do you know important tips?

I don't do anything illegal or black hat at Germany (or even Europe, since the EU law is very similar).

But I can't reveal my private business secrets here at the public, since this would be visible to everybody. :-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-03-13, 06:50 AM,

I'm native German.

Damn, just guys in Germany? Do you know of any articles about the arrests?

[Image: banner1.gif]

2018-03-13, 06:52 AM,
(2018-03-13, 06:50 AM)4eller Wrote: Damn, just guys in Germany? Do you know of any articles about the arrests?

No, not only Germany, large parts of the European Union also (same law).

You could research e. g. about "Abofallen" (abo traps) and a guy with the name "Michael Burat". There are some videos at YouTube regarding him also.
Latest Thanks - View all

4eller(2018-03-13 06:53 AM) 

2018-03-13, 10:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-13, 12:04 PM by Mr. Tokyo.)
Long ago I promoted some BH stuff there. My whole comment section would be filled with "You're going to be arrested." or "I reported you to the police.". These guys are much more aware for the common scams out there, since they promote to be cautious for these things pretty actively. It's been awhile, but I remember a 3% CR was average for what I was promoting. I managed to get 5%, but then I got spooked and just ditched the campaigns.

But CharlieHarper, you're right about the EU being more aware for these type of things compared to other parts of the world. In NL, I even had some people create entirely dedicated websites about my niches to try and "expose" the person behind it all by using common doxing skills and the most obvious reverse engineering techniques to try and link a whole chain of sites together and then using that new information to find my identity. (They didn't succeed. But an A+ for effort. Grin)

I've seen countless of cases where people were promoting the most obvious PIN submit scams on Facebook, getting caught and having all their personal information exposed.

Always conceal your WHOIS or use fake info (with the risk of losing your domain). Run your sites behind a CDN like Cloudflare so they can't do reverse IP lookups. Go offshore if possible. Use your third eye and get rid off all footprints that trace back to you.

A lot of people take the proper measurements, but then make the mistake of using one of their personal accounts to promote the BH stuff, out of laziness. That's a big NO because it "undoes" everything.

Code:
<?php $_GET['money']; ?>
2018-03-13, 03:34 PM,
(2018-03-13, 10:18 AM)Mr. Tokyo Wrote: But CharlieHarper, you're right about the EU being more aware for these type of things compared to other parts of the world. In NL, I even had some people create entirely dedicated websites about my niches to try and "expose" the person behind it all by using common doxing skills and the most obvious reverse engineering techniques to try and link a whole chain of sites together and then using that new information to find my identity.

There are even some NGO forums at Germany regarding fraudulent activities, supported by the media.

Especially when it comes to "Win 100 Euro to shop at ..." offers the chances are high that you could get doxed, arrested and sued.

2018-03-13, 03:47 PM,
(2018-03-13, 10:18 AM)Mr. Tokyo Wrote: Long ago I promoted some BH stuff there. My whole comment section would be filled with "You're going to be arrested." or "I reported you to the police.". These guys are much more aware for the common scams out there, since they promote to be cautious for these things pretty actively. It's been awhile, but I remember a 3% CR was average for what I was promoting. I managed to get 5%, but then I got spooked and just ditched the campaigns.

But CharlieHarper, you're right about the EU being more aware for these type of things compared to other parts of the world. In NL, I even had some people create entirely dedicated websites about my niches to try and "expose" the person behind it all by using common doxing skills and the most obvious reverse engineering techniques to try and link a whole chain of sites together and then using that new information to find my identity. (They didn't succeed. But an A+ for effort. Grin)

I've seen countless of cases where people were promoting the most obvious PIN submit scams on Facebook, getting caught and having all their personal information exposed.

Always conceal your WHOIS or use fake info (with the risk of losing your domain). Run your sites behind a CDN like Cloudflare so they can't do reverse IP lookups. Go offshore if possible. Use your third eye and get rid off all footprints that trace back to you.

A lot of people take the proper measurements, but then make the mistake of using one of their personal accounts to promote the BH stuff, out of laziness. That's a big NO because it "undoes" everything.

(2018-03-13, 03:34 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-03-13, 10:18 AM)Mr. Tokyo Wrote: But CharlieHarper, you're right about the EU being more aware for these type of things compared to other parts of the world. In NL, I even had some people create entirely dedicated websites about my niches to try and "expose" the person behind it all by using common doxing skills and the most obvious reverse engineering techniques to try and link a whole chain of sites together and then using that new information to find my identity.

There are even some NGO forums at Germany regarding fraudulent activities, supported by the media.

Especially when it comes to "Win 100 Euro to shop at ..." offers the chances are high that you could get doxed, arrested and sued.

Thanks for all the info. My websites are already established and on offshore hosting, fake and hidden WHOIS. Can I still get in trouble and how would one find me if someone reports the website? I assume they would contact me on my website that I wouldn't respond. They will try with hosting. Since it's offshore, that's not gonna happen. Since they can't reach me, would they even bother more? They can contact domain registrar and try that. All they can get is fake info. One thing they can probably get is the IP and then try to track me from there. Would they go to those measures to do this for one or two reports that saying the website is fake?

Also, what if no one reports the websites, I'm fine then? I can normally login to my website and write articles and what not?
2018-03-13, 03:51 PM,
(2018-03-13, 03:47 PM)Pankage Wrote: Also, what if no one reports the websites, I'm fine then?

You should think about the payment flow also (network, credit card/bank account, ...).