Genuine Traffic Source (struggling newbie)
2014-02-04, 12:41 AM,
Hello guys,

First let me tell you about my story. I have been around the internet business for over 7 years and I must admit I really did start with CPA, but I couldn't get it to work. That is why I jumped into CPM/CPC (most likely focused on CPC). Now, that cpm/cpc is a little bit saturated and many ad networks are popping up like crazy, it is making my 4figures a month into 3figures a month, especially with google search changes.

That is why I am trying to get back into CPA, as I thought traffic source would be easier. For this I know (you only need 100 uniques/day and if 1or3 of that 100unique visitor converts you can earn as much as $100/day). Which is way better than having 9999 uniques/day with cpc/cpm which can probably only get $50 or even less now that the eCPM is way lesser than the last 3years ago.

Anyway, my problem 7years ago with CPA is still my problem as of today.
I cannot get my traffic to "CONVERT".

I have tried different sources of traffic - Adwords, facebookads, 7search, and many more...
I also have tried many softwares for free traffic... like facebook software... youtube software... twitter software... pinterest software... and etc... these software gave me good cpc/cpm... but I cannot get them to convert into my offer.

Here's what I have been trying so far...
Let's say I promote a mcdonalds $250 gift card (email submit)... so I went to adwords,facebookads,7search and place a bid on a keyword mcdonalds giftcard and many more keywords... I do get some traffic and averages up to $0.30 per click... I believe I got around a total of 300 clicks and these users went into my landing page... and boom... nobody entered their email address.... so yeah NO CONVERSION...

For those of you who are successful... which one do you guys prefer?
ad network promotions? like adwords/facebookads/7search

or

free traffic from seo/youtube/facebook/twitter

some pros and cons for free traffic is that when you find a conversion... it is hard to SCALE UP... as you do not control the traffic coming in... you only control the promotion... but with ad network promotion... you have the money to control the traffic coming in... so if you are spending $10 per day and you are earning $100 per day... you can increase your spending to $100 and you would be earning $1000 per day...

However, in my case... I still haven't got any conversion... so I have no idea what is wrong...

BTW, I would like to add that I have been to too many webinars about CPA... and a special mention to TRUSTJACKER webinars... if any of you have tried it... they literally gave me ideas on what to do and what not to do... and even showed example landing page and etc... and I have applied those techniques in my promotion and offers... however.. the problem is still the same... I GET NO CONVERSIONS...

:( if you have some idea of what is going on with my promotion... please let me know... I would gladly give you some good TIP... heck I can give you $1000 if your tip can make me earn $3000...

Thank you so much in advance...
2014-02-04, 12:48 AM,
Promoting email submits with PPC is in my opinion bad idea. Emaul submits got usually shaved and with 0,30 CPC is almost impossible to get profit since you need almost 33% CR to get any profit. You have some great experience with PPC. Did you try to promote more high paying offers? Those offers worked for me. Very well.
Latest Thanks - View all

n3wb1er(2014-02-04 01:14 AM) 

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-02-04, 01:14 AM,
Hi Diem,

Thank you for letting me know about email submit Have offer problems?.. I did not know about this.

The reason why I went with email submit + ppc is because I think it is the easiest way to go (in the view of the user).

They just click my ad.. they get into my landing page.. then if they are interested.. they put their email.

Also, I have this idea that if... I cannot even get an email submit convert.. then I would also be having difficulty with high paying offers...
that is why I am starting with small tasks for the visitors...
2014-02-04, 01:18 AM,
Well my experience is like 0,03-0,06 EPC. Payout for example 1,15$ so if you pay 0,30 for click I don't see optimistic ending. Pretty impossibru to get profit if you are not the guy who can blacklist shit traffic and etc.

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-02-04, 01:33 AM,
Hey.

My suggestions:

First - collect e-mail/convert them into leads. Make agreement with high price product provider. You have great experience with media buying which you should use. Just don't stick with cents. Also I would suggest you to start working on how you will filter out targeted traffic from your paid campaigns.

Secondly, if you wish to go with CPA methods, go with new, viral information campaigns and try to convert traffic which seeks for new material in the world. There are no safe methods in the internet. Maybe Amazon is the safest, but you need to prepare for them with a little home work. Adsense, Facebook, CPA, Media buys, CPC are not reliable in my opinion. Adsense is very good for monetizing your content, but sooner or later you will be banned for one or another reason. CPA are good, but if you will get to that part of a margin which will alert your CPA network, thei will take your money and possibly kick you out. CPA is good thing to do just have some relations with your network mananger and you will be allright. If black-hat is not well-suited for you, I would suggest to make simple niche website and put Commision Junction offers there. Maybe try something in bath, interior, furniture niche and sooner or later you will have your first good conversion: not that sleazy 10cents.

Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 497 42 minutes ago
Last Post: nutnuts
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 81 Today, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 207 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  IG free followers source aliozgenc 4 244 2017-12-05, 09:17 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 215 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top