Genesis Framework Vs Elegant Themes
2016-02-08, 01:27 AM,
Hey guys im stuck in a big predicament.

So i bought genesis thinking I could code my own amazing WordPress themes which don't get me wrong I can , But I'm not seeing use for it until my website becomes bigger why am I going to spend 10's of hours coding a website and learning to code if Divi theme can do it in a hour or two. Once they get bigger I can pay someone to code my WordPress theme the way I want it designed for me it seems like it would be a waste of time and effort because at the moment I don't have any income so instead of focusing on WordPress development i should focus on making content and new sites. So my question is should I invest 89$ to buy the Elegant themes package? I mainly want to change some color schemes around and add a few menus but i don't want to spend 3 weeks on a website yet since i don't have the capital to afford it if its a failure.

In my eyes it seems like that shouldn't be a big priority. Thanks give me some feed back.
2016-02-08, 02:39 AM,
(2016-02-08, 01:27 AM)Daenerys Wrote: Hey guys im stuck in a big predicament.

So i bought genesis thinking I could code my own amazing WordPress themes which don't get me wrong I can , But I'm not seeing use for it until my website becomes bigger why am I going to spend 10's of hours coding a website and learning to code if Divi theme can do it in a hour or two. Once they get bigger I can pay someone to code my WordPress theme the way I want it designed for me it seems like it would be a waste of time and effort because at the moment I don't have any income so instead of focusing on WordPress development i should focus on making content and new sites. So my question is should I invest 89$ to buy the Elegant themes package? I mainly want to change some color schemes around and add a few menus but i don't want to spend 3 weeks on a website yet since i don't have the capital to afford it if its a failure.

In my eyes it seems like that shouldn't be a big priority. Thanks give me some feed back.
there are a ton of elegant free themes on internet so why are you not searching for it in place for buying it. example you can find many nice elegant themes on themeforest and almost 50% of it you can find it on internet for free. So my advice is to you , don't buy them search them and get them that 85$ you can invest in better things
2016-02-08, 03:34 AM,
(2016-02-08, 02:39 AM)TheDutchLegend Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 01:27 AM)Daenerys Wrote: Hey guys im stuck in a big predicament.

there are a ton of elegant free themes on internet so why are you not searching for it in place for buying it. example you can find many nice elegant themes on themeforest and almost 50% of it you can find it on internet for free. So my advice is to you , don't buy them search them and get them that 85$ you can invest in better things

Yea but if you're going for a big business then those paid for free ones in the internet are a nope, btw OP there are some cheaper ones why don't you go with them?

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alot of website traffic but low clicks. Recommended WP Themes? mulaAve 0 393 2016-03-14, 06:38 AM
Last Post: mulaAve
  Best wordpress themes for multiniche site? Virtus 3 678 2015-08-16, 02:30 AM
Last Post: devmd
  Need Help For Wordpress Themes donbusc0 6 477 2015-07-01, 05:38 AM
Last Post: sek007
  [L/C] Is this website safe for Wordpress themes? Blastoise 2 376 2015-03-08, 05:03 AM
Last Post: vuli
  Themes for VB hacks? JaxTeller 5 398 2015-02-16, 12:24 AM
Last Post: JaxTeller

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top