General Questions from a Noob
2017-07-10, 07:00 AM,
Ok!

So I have been researching my butt off and I have a few snags. A number one hang up is that most of my 'work' and research and trial and error comes while I am at my real job, which is offshore.

Well the internet out here sucks! Its terrible, which means I cannot really watch videos. I know that there is a ton of awesome content and guides and help, but its mostly in videos.

So here is what I would like to do with this post:

Get as many questions answered that I can and eventually compile it all into a written, noob friendly guide, minus videos!

So for starters, here is where I am.

I have secured hosting, downloaded the LP pack from the Elites section, created a blogspot for testing, found who I will purchase IG accounts from and hopefully start gaining revenue. All told, I am probably around $50 in so far, and while money isn't really a factor in what I am doing, knowledge of blogs and themes and editors is.

I have absolutely no clue what to do with these landing pages. I looked over waraffilates IG landing page and downloaded his page, followed the instructions there but it isn't working.
I have read a few guides from Deadz and there is some awesome content there too! I have my head wrapped around pretty good how to grow the IG accts and how to monetize them when the time is right via content lockers.

So I guess lets start with how the heck can i go from empty blogspot content to a landing page and then where should i place the script for the content locker?

I hope this is the right place to post this, and if it is not perhaps a mod can place it where it belongs.

I look forward to hearing from the super knowledgeable group here and hope that we can all make a ton of money together!

Thanks!
2017-07-11, 10:29 AM,
First signup to a CPA network, setup the landing page with the CPA network locker code > get traffic to your landing page by paid or free traffic (There are alot of tutorials also shared here, please research) > Happy earning!!
Latest Thanks - View all

heromrk18(2017-07-11 11:18 AM) 
2017-07-11, 08:13 PM,
Maybe I could give you a hand. You can message me!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 185 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 236 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 3,971 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo
  [NL] Dutch Tax Payments Questions Moonlight_ 6 232 2017-07-14, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_
  Total Noob danillo26336 6 270 2017-07-04, 11:37 AM
Last Post: kenyian

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top