General Inquiry
2015-07-17, 11:58 AM,
I have several questions...
1) Is it wise to invest in paid hosting/traffic if you're not earning from free hosting/traffic?
2) After I find a niche and create an LP, do I just buy ADS for it or is there more to it?
2015-07-17, 12:16 PM,
1) Yes it is. Most cheap and "good" web hosting (shared) costs these days minimal, ranging from $3-10/mo. You can easily find a good web host in the lower price.

2) It depends on what you want to do. Do you want to promote through paid methods or want to use SEO for this? SEO will of course take time and efforts, so paid ads are a quick way to get started. But this can lose money too if there is no experience with it beforehand.
2015-07-17, 12:32 PM,
(2015-07-17, 12:16 PM)Pratik_ Wrote: 1) Yes it is. Most cheap and "good" web hosting (shared) costs these days minimal, ranging from $3-10/mo. You can easily find a good web host in the lower price.

2) It depends on what you want to do. Do you want to promote through paid methods or want to use SEO for this? SEO will of course take time and efforts, so paid ads are a quick way to get started. But this can lose money too if there is no experience with it beforehand.

Thank you for replying, foremost. I have no experience with SEO nor paid ads. Which would you recommend to use for a newbie like me?
2015-07-17, 12:35 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-17, 12:37 PM by Pratik_.)
I see.

Are you interested in making websites like most people here make? That is, in the gaming cheats, etc area?

In case you haven't heard of, there are some tools such as GSA SER (one time fee) which helps in SEOing by building automated links. It has some learning curve but there are good videos that can guide you well.

If however, your budget is really limited for now, I've seen some guys even rank by using just comment links on relevant blogs and such, even if they are nofollow. Moreover, you can also try to manually create Web 2.0's. Pick a niche and create 30-40 of those and see what happens.

But make sure to step into a low competition niche first, or you might be eaten like sharks lol.

Oh and I also forgot to mention, if you are new to ads, I wouldn't suggest spending money right now especially since you are on low budget and just starting. These things takes some time and costs few hundreds first to master. When you have money coming in from various websites and sources, then its relatively easy to step into paid ads and test the waters.
2015-07-17, 12:43 PM,
(2015-07-17, 12:35 PM)Pratik_ Wrote: I see.

Are you interested in making websites like most people here make? That is, in the gaming cheats, etc area?

In case you haven't heard of, there are some tools such as GSA SER (one time fee) which helps in SEOing by building automated links. It has some learning curve but there are good videos that can guide you well.

If however, your budget is really limited for now, I've seen some guys even rank by using just comment links on relevant blogs and such, even if they are nofollow. Moreover, you can also try to manually create Web 2.0's. Pick a niche and create 30-40 of those and see what happens.

But make sure to step into a low competition niche first, or you might be eaten like sharks lol.

Oh and I also forgot to mention, if you are new to ads, I wouldn't suggest spending money right now especially since you are on low budget and just starting. These things takes some time and costs few hundreds first to master. When you have money coming in from various websites and sources, then its relatively easy to step into paid ads and test the waters.

Pretty much, yes.
I'm unaware of what "GSA SER" and "Website 2.0's" are. I stepped into a low competition niche (Rise of Incarnates) and still earned $0. Video ranked #2 on YouTube the same day I uploaded. That's how low-competition it was.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Questions from a Noob heromrk18 2 177 2017-07-11, 08:13 PM
Last Post: timrspk
  [INQUIRY]Web 2.0 ; Need Help MaroMolu 1 204 2015-08-13, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Vortex
  [INQUIRY] MaroMolu 0 211 2015-08-12, 11:36 AM
Last Post: MaroMolu
  Need a general lp for generator and hacks(CPAGrip) SiriusBlack 1 569 2015-07-11, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bazinga
  Getting back into CPA/PPD - have a general question Visualize 2 341 2015-06-17, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Dario_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top