Gaming Niche EMD Domains (PPD and CPA)?
2014-04-14, 06:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-14, 06:43 PM by adidam.)
Hello,

Nowadays whenever I search any kind of niche on Google.com it always shows me the EMD Domains. For example "Flappy Bird Cheats". It will show you so many EMD Domains like FlappyBirdCheats.com FlappyBirdHack.com CheatsFlappyBird.com etc etc.

But I want to know how do they rank the website on Google?

Things I have: GSA Search Engine Ranker, Captcha Breaker, InstantLinkIndexer, Proxies and SpinnerChief.

I know its SEO but how do they do it? I am not having any knowledge about it. I just know how to rank Videos on Youtube (Using GSA) but I want to leave it.

Thanks! :)

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2014-04-14, 06:47 PM,
(2014-04-14, 06:42 PM)adidam Wrote: Hello,

Nowadays whenever I search any kind of niche on Google.com it always shows me the EMD Domains. For example "Flappy Bird Cheats". It will show you so many EMD Domains like FlappyBirdCheats.com FlappyBirdHack.com CheatsFlappyBird.com etc etc.

Things I have: GSA Search Engine Ranker, Captcha Breaker, InstantLinkIndexer, Proxies and SpinnerChief.

I know its SEO but how do they do it? I am not having any knowledge about it.

EMD has nothing to do with it since is value is heavily demoted, is just a slight advantage.

And for how they rank - like any other website that ever ranked -Backlinks, backlinks, backlinks (of course keep an eye on types of links and all other stuff that is common knowledge). If they are ranking in heavily saturated niches with high comp, then there is a big chance they are pouring money into their website to rank.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-04-14, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-14, 07:02 PM by adidam.)
(2014-04-14, 06:47 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-04-14, 06:42 PM)adidam Wrote: Hello,

I know its SEO but how do they do it? I am not having any knowledge about it.

EMD has nothing to do with it since is value is heavily demoted, is just a slight advantage.

And for how they rank - like any other website that ever ranked -Backlinks, backlinks, backlinks (of course keep an eye on types of links and all other stuff that is common knowledge). If they are ranking in heavily saturated niches with high comp, then there is a big chance they are pouring money into their website to rank.

To be very frankly, I am not clear with your answer here. Can you please help me a bit in detail.. Please as Flappy Bird is really a saturated one.

Thanks!

Anyone can help me a bit here please?

2014-04-14, 07:13 PM,
What I meant is that if you want to rank in very high comp niche,you must be prepared to invest money in links from quality blog networks which are expensive and also give it a good thought before beginning is it worth it or even possible. And you can bet your competition is using them too.

2014-04-14, 07:35 PM,
(2014-04-14, 07:13 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: What I meant is that if you want to rank in very high comp niche,you must be prepared to invest money in links from quality blog networks which are expensive and also give it a good thought before beginning is it worth it or even possible. And you can bet your competition is using them too.

Well, How much they cost and from where I can buy?

Also you want to say none of them are not simply using GSA?

2014-04-14, 07:42 PM,
(2014-04-14, 07:35 PM)adidam Wrote:
(2014-04-14, 07:13 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: What I meant is that if you want to rank in very high comp niche,you must be prepared to invest money in links from quality blog networks which are expensive and also give it a good thought before beginning is it worth it or even possible. And you can bet your competition is using them too.

Well, How much they cost and from where I can buy?

Also you want to say none of them are not simply using GSA?

Check PM. And no, you can't create them with GSA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 1 29 3 hours ago
Last Post: DanaCr
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 5 140 2017-12-12, 09:02 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 206 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 206 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 236 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top