Game of Thrones RAP
2014-10-02, 06:56 AM,
Ladies and gentlemen, As i am typing this, I am going to start now which is called the most epic debate on this Forum. And lets keep this the truth and opinions aside.

Who deserves to be called god of rap? Like in your book WHO has the throne in hiphop/rap ???

MY honest answer is Mac Miller, Independently UNDERATED ASF
WHY? Because His latest Album "Watching movies with the sound off" Is something brought from a different Genre of music... I mean this is not some steroeo typical rapper

he does have his "Oh i got money h03z weed" type songs as obvious rapper does BUT

When it comes to srs Lyrical ability I find it.. well...Not human...As if he sold his soul
ShockShock

Like dark side of the rainbow. WHICH IS!
The Wizard of OZ Muted with the album in the background playing Dark side of the moon BY pink floyd.
if you start playing the album on the 3rd roar it syncs up the actions in the movie. it doesnt sync up Perfect But it does however has its moments, Like when dorothy enters outside for the first time IT turns black and white to color while at the same time going to the yellow brick road as in gold aka money..
This is just one example!

and he has his own tv show. Jay Z does not have his own tv show lol tupac well.. that dudes dead... no hate on tupac tho im a cali dude :D

THOUGHTS!??!?

[font=Arial] *insert equality qoute*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name the game where you have spend most time CrypticEagle 24 408 2017-10-14, 11:52 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  The first PC game you have played on PC midastou4 28 590 2017-08-12, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois
  Your favourite video game character mogansi 11 318 2017-07-09, 04:05 PM
Last Post: CriticSay
  Game/Work PC Worth 730$ BE-DutchHero 23 1,013 2017-06-27, 06:20 PM
Last Post: ann627
  Favorite Video game of all time glowerz7 10 353 2017-06-23, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB