Game Plan (CPA) - Need Suggestions - Novice here
2018-01-17, 12:51 PM,
Hello lads,

I hope you are doing well. So, I've this plan in mind for a while and I need your help to validate and improve it. 

I used to own a pretty big gaming (digital delivery) e-commerce store until it was hacked and taken apart. Never stepped into B2C again, haha! But, I've my user database of few hundred thousands (purely gamers and my own customers.) Now, I plan to utilize this for my advent into CPA marketing. (Makes no sense to just waste the precious data, isn't it?) So, my plan is as below.

- Create the main website (WordPress) with links to excellent deals (games) on the internet.
Purpose: To create a layer so that my users won't hate me for the direct "feed me" attitude. I'll place affiliate links to these "stores" so I won't miss a few additional bucks here.
Trick: This website will have links to the below project advertising "FREE PRODUCTS" on every page.

- The above-said website will have links to another WordPress website where the users can "Earn" points by filling up surveys etc. The user can spend these 'points' to purchase the game he/she likes directly (I can offer pretty good prices, trust me.) Or, the user can spend these points to enter a number of lucky draws. The lucky draw winners (say 3/draw) will get a really nice game (COD WW2 for example) free of cost and the participants all will get some sort of advantage, a less-known and cheap game. So, everyone is happy at the end.

- These 'points' can be earned by referring people, posting feedback, staying active in the community, etc. In addition to this "Email marketing", I also plan to effectively use paid traffic and organic traffic. 

I know the whole thing won't be easy and free, and I'm planning to spend some bucks to get the project live.

So, please let me know your thoughts and I'm open to partnerships with prospective lads.

Regards!
Share This Thread :

2018-01-17, 05:04 PM,
Great plan and make it happen, bro.
2018-01-17, 09:01 PM,
Great plan bro, All the best.
2018-01-18, 01:26 PM,
Thank you very much for the replies. Any company do you suggest? I'm planning to implement offerwalls.
2018-01-18, 11:59 PM,
Good planning brother, make this a journey, We want to follow the journey.