[GUIDE] How I made $2k in a week
2014-09-16, 12:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-16, 12:22 AM by Dog3.)
Hi, I will share with you another method that made me $2k in a week. I honestly haven't thought it would work this good, but it does.

[hide]The concept behind the method:
You will find websites that are not mobile optimized and you will mail the owner that you can optimize their websites so they will have more customers.

Try to target: restaurants, bars, hotels, dentists, doctors, lawyers etc. In my case, I will target a lawyer's website.

Also, try to target websites from big cities, like New York, London and so on. Save all the links you find. You can also try to search for websites in Yellow Pages. Now, to see if the website is mobile optimized or not, go to this website, type the URL and press Go. Here you have an example of a not optimized website and one of an optimized website.

Now, assuming that you have already found 15 not optimized websites, you will have to contact them. Make a new email address that looks like you are a professional coder.

Find a website that is optimized so you can show it to your possible buyers. Go again to this URL, put the optimized website and save the link.

Send them an email like this:

Code:
Hello,

You have a nice website, but did you know that it is not displayed correctly on a smartphone? This is a serious problem!

More than 50% of people browse the internet using smartphones/tablets. Have a mobile optimized website will just increase your number of clients.

As you can see, your competition already has mobile optimized websites --INSERT MOBILETEST.ME LINK HERE--

Please get back to us as soon as possible if you are interested because our resources are limited. We ensure you that the website will be ready in 1-3 days.

From my experience, 1/15 will buy your service. You can also try to call them, but you will have a hard time because you will probably speak with their assistants, they will tell you that they will get back to you if they are interested and they will never call back.

Ok, but do you have to create a mobile website? Of course not! Use this website to convert their website into a mobile one. If the website has lees than 10 pages, the service is free. If not, you will have to pay.

A lifetime license on Duda if $159. I usually charge $299 for a mobile website, so you will make $140 profit on your first sale. Then, you will make $299 on every sale.

Another option is to use some Fiverr guy to give you a mobile version of the website. This service will probably be like $20-$50, depending on the complexity of the website.

Well, this is the method. I hope it will make you money like it did to me!

[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2014-09-16, 12:12 AM,
I did this method awhile back but used Fiverr instead of Duda as the middle-man. Great share OP!
2014-09-16, 12:13 AM,
(2014-09-16, 12:12 AM)Teapen Wrote: I did this method awhile back but used Fiverr instead of Duda as the middle-man. Great share OP!

Yes lol, I forgot about Fiverr. Thanks, I will edit my post.
2014-09-16, 12:40 AM,
Wow, something more the CPA :D Good job mate
2014-09-16, 01:45 AM,
Nice method. I have some questions, how do you explain your credibility? As in, how do they know you aren't trying to scam or how do they know it's safe to purchase? Also, do they pay first or after delivery?

My point being that it has to be hard to get buyers from a random email that they have never seen before.
2014-09-16, 01:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-16, 02:09 AM by silaswilk.)
If you wanna do this the best and trusted way, go buy a domain setup a simpel website that you are offering this service than it will look more trusted. and also give them small example look ad this link you can already give them a small sneak peak http://prntscr.com/4n5gk2 and on WF you got some awesome tools to find great small companys or you can use LinkAssistant its for finding backlink partners bud you can also use it for finding websites ^^ you cann send them all a email add one time.

Great methode! you can earn alot of $$$

(2014-09-16, 01:45 AM)lewy2k Wrote: Nice method. I have some questions, how do you explain your credibility? As in, how do they know you aren't trying to scam or how do they know it's safe to purchase? Also, do they pay first or after delivery?

My point being that it has to be hard to get buyers from a random email that they have never seen before.

there are alot of ways to make this stuff trusted for the new upcoming client
i will try this tommorow, and going to target my own country!
http://prntscr.com/4n5m0h awesome share!
2014-09-16, 03:11 AM,
(2014-09-16, 01:51 AM)silaswilk Wrote: If you wanna do this the best and trusted way, go buy a domain setup a simpel website that you are offering this service than it will look more trusted. and also give them small example look ad this link you can already give them a small sneak peak /4n5gk2 and on WF you got some awesome tools to find great small companys or you can use LinkAssistant its for finding backlink partners bud you can also use it for finding websites ^^ you cann send them all a email add one time.

Great methode! you can earn alot of $$$

(2014-09-16, 01:45 AM)lewy2k Wrote: Nice method. I have some questions, how do you explain your credibility? As in, how do they know you aren't trying to scam or how do they know it's safe to purchase? Also, do they pay first or after delivery?

there are alot of ways to make this stuff trusted for the new upcoming client
i will try this tommorow, and going to target my own country!
/4n5m0h awesome share!

Yep, thanks for the reply. All lwey2k said will help you to get more sales.
2014-09-16, 03:39 AM,
did you really get clients just by sending email?? is it true?
2014-09-16, 03:46 AM,
(2014-09-16, 03:39 AM)algprince Wrote: did you really get clients just by sending email?? is it true?

Yes, but as I said, on average you get 1 client of 15-20 emails sent.
2014-09-16, 04:00 AM,
Thanks for those tips
but once you have the Duda link what do you do to incorporate it to your customers site ?

The CPA Network Script is HERE: https://cpanetworkscript.club