Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

[GUIDE] FREE Tools to help you get started on CPA
2020-06-23, 05:45 PM,
Hai there!

I decided to get back into CPA a couple of months ago and at first, it was a bit overwhelming to start re-learning everything after years and years of break. However, through intense trial and error, I managed to scrape the surface and start earning some little average $s daily. I now have the means to scale it up and invest more but what got me here were the free tools I found along the way.

For a lot of people, this may be common information in a way, but I'm hoping that this could prove to be a good helping hand for everyone just starting out with CPA or coming back to it and not knowing what how to begin again.
These tools can be used for most advertising methods such as: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and so on.

NOTE: The way you use these tools is entirely up to you. I will not be sharing methods, I will not be sharing niches. I am only sharing the tools that give your ideas a launching pad.
Using these tools you will be able to have the foundation to create a website, get free social signals, views, likes, follows, subscribers and so on.
After reading this, it will be up to YOU to figure out a way to properly use them for whatever ideas you may have.

[hide]
You will find both referral and non referral links. It's up to you whether you want to use the referral link or not. It's only there in case you want to show some appreciation.

Now, let's start with the beginning. You need to start CPA for the first time, or perhaps get back into it.
You need a domain, a hosting.

Here's what I recommend to go for;

Where to get a domain: Namecheap

Link: Click me!

You can buy always buy cheap domains on Namecheap and there are always some discount coupons ready to be used.
Be sure to always check: https://www.namecheap.com/promos/ to see a list of discounts that they currently have available. For example, I got a .com domain a few months ago for $5 from them.
Please note that there are places where you can get free domains and hosting as well and if you really don't feel like investing for the moment, these are great alternatives as well but I would strongly recommend paying for those two if you can.

Pros:

• Cheap domains with coupons
• Good support response

Cons:

• DON'T buy hosting from them if you plan on advertising greyhat / blackhat niches. They can be tricky about it and suspend both your hosting and domain. It's okay if you get just a domain. I've been using blackhat niches with their domains for many years with no issues.

Where to get hosting?: Host-Stage

Ref-link: Click me!
Non-ref link: Click me!

I've been with Host-Stage for many many years and they've always been fair to me, even when I couldn't pay for almost a FULL month. I sent them a ticket and they completely understood and let me keep my service until I could pay.
They've been great and they're off-shore. That means they fully accept blackhat and greyhat niches and you're more than safe with them! :)
They also have some pretty cheap prices for their hosting services.

Now let's move on to the tools.
After you get these two and set up your desired landing page, you may want to get some social stuff for your method or videos, right? Well, here are some places you can get those for FREE
(IMPORTANT NOTE: The quality of these free services is not extremely high. If you feel like your methods could use some better quality signals feel free to invest in better services)

YTMonster

YTMonster is a great way to get free retention views, likes and subscribers for your YouTube channel and videos.
They are a free exchange website with the possibility to buy a premium membership for faster delivery and credits earnings.
You can leave tabs opened to generate credits automatically by watching videos or you can manually like and subscribe to other channels for points. They will also provide YT comments soon again.

Ref link: Click me!

Pros:
- Great views - I've had good success so far with ranking videos using their views and judging from the YT analytics page, they stick and the retention is okay.
- Good for likes and subscribers
- You can also check your videos for optimization and see if there's anything you can improve
- You can check your video ranking
- Low drops in views, likes and subs. They seem to stick.

Cons:
- Delivery can be slow if you're not premium
- Price surges can happen sometimes often - That means that due to a lot of people using this services, sometimes as a free user you might have to spend 2000 credits instead of 1500 for them views or likes.

AddMeFast

AddMeFast, just like the previous tool, has been on the market for years and has provided a lot of goodies. You can use them for all sorts of social signals like: YT likes and subs, FB post likes, shares, followers, Pinterest, Twitter, and so on.
There's a lot of things you can get from this website and if you're creative enough, you will find a way to use it to your advantage.
However, I wouldn't recommend using this service for YT views, likes and subs unless you really want them at a fast rate. They don't stick that well. If you sent 50 likes for example, only 30 will stick. So, use at your own discretion.
As a small hint, I use this service a lot to pump in some Facebook and Twitter shares for my videos. They're great.

Pros:
- Good for social shares when it comes to FB, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Credits can be earned fast, however the system is still buggy and some interactions might not be registered properly.

Cons:
- Very bad for YT views
- Not okay for YT likes and subs unless you really need to add them fast.
- Watch out if you do interactions very fast and switch between doing interactions on FB, then Twitter, then Pinterest and so on. The system might ban you for a few hours for being too fast.
- No automation, have to do it all manually.

Like4Like

Like4Like has been a huge help to me for YouTube comments and socials shares. Just like the previous two, it's a points exchange website and just like AddMeFast, it's great for social shares but bad for YouTube views and maybe likes and subs.
I wouldn't recommend using Like4Like for YouTube views, likes and subs unless you really want them fast.

Pros:
- Good for social shares when it comes to FB, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Credits can be earned fast, and interactions register very fast.

Cons:
- Very bad for YT views
- Not okay for YT likes and subs unless you really need to add them fast.
- No automation, have to do it all manually.

ViewGrip

ViewGrip is awesome for YouTube views and likes, which is all it has to offer at the moment. I haven't noticed any big drops in any of them but I am weary with the views. They come in very fast and I'm not sure yet what effect that has on my videos.

Pros:
- Good for YouTube views and likes.
- Credits can be earned fast, and interactions register very fast.

Cons:
- Can't do likes interactions for very long since there's a limit.
- Don't expect to get 500+ views and likes daily, there's still a low/medium population on this website.

And now, as a special treat (which unfortunately doesn't work well right now).

YTRank

Click me!

YTRank is a great tool to check the ranking of your YouTube video for up to 6 keywords in any country you want.
It worked really well when I first found it, then it stopped working for a bit but I contacted the owner via E-mail and surprisingly he responded and took care of it.

That's it!
I hope this guide can help you in your journey with CPA and as I get more knowledge, I will update this thread and add into it.
If you have any questions related to what was written here, let me know in a reply!  :D

Now go ahead, work hard, and create your own luck! Don't expect the luck to come to you.

[/hide]

Hope this will benefit all of you!  Grin
I'll update the list when I find more.
2020-06-23, 06:05 PM,
Nice review of those sites, glad to see that them are working even now a days. Thanks for review, it will be helpful to our community. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
Yesterday, 01:22 PM,
What a lucky thing that you can get useful information today, no matter where you are or what business you are in.
Yesterday, 03:14 PM,
basic tips but yeah, we've all started with them, so, cheers! :)

[Image: banner2.jpg]