GSA or SEO services
2014-07-16, 02:13 AM,
I have a budget for our websites, our main website is generating $XXXX per month from Social Media marketing however we know for a fact that if we get ranked for the key keywords on Google our earnings and growth will be massive, my question is, I have no experience of SEO, do I buy a program like GSA and is it easy to learn? Or do i invest in a service like this like Tommys speed rank on Forum discussions are not allowed here. which has over 500 + feedback

Thanks
2014-07-16, 02:38 AM,
If your website makes money careful with gsa service that could harm your site by penalizing. If you have no knowledge of seo I think you need to get closer to someone who could help you to reference you without compromising your site.
2014-07-16, 02:42 AM,
Services like Speed Rank is blackhat, which is clearly mention in his thread.

You should go for high quality links like PBN, guest posts etc.
2014-07-16, 03:01 AM,
(2014-07-16, 02:42 AM)getparam Wrote: Services like Speed Rank is blackhat, which is clearly mention in his thread.

If my website is effectively a business not a niche campaign, would you say mix whitehat with blackhat, or avoid blackhat strictly? What are the chances of my website getting penalized, if so, is it easy to fix?

Are there any whitehat services you would recommend?
2014-07-16, 03:06 AM,
(2014-07-16, 02:13 AM)BruceLee Wrote: I have a budget for our websites, our main website is generating $XXXX per month from Social Media marketing however we know for a fact that if we get ranked for the key keywords on Google our earnings and growth will be massive, my question is, I have no experience of SEO, do I buy a program like GSA and is it easy to learn? Or do i invest in a service like this like Tommys speed rank on Forum discussions are not allowed here. which has over 500 + feedback

Thanks

Please don't use GSA.

Tommy's service are SAPE links, will you get penalized or not no one can tell. Now, what you need or how much we can't tell without more information. But overall definitely go with some service and quality PBN links.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-07-16, 03:09 AM,
GSA is not easy to learn, it takes a lot of time to find a working ''formula'' so if you have no experience the best thing to do is to go with some seo service + some private blog network links
2014-07-16, 03:38 AM,
Thanks for the information everyone, so kind. A question, if i decide to go with BH services and my site gets penalized, is it easy or how much could it cost to get it back to normal?
2014-07-16, 03:42 AM,
(2014-07-16, 03:38 AM)BruceLee Wrote: Thanks for the information everyone, so kind. A question, if i decide to go with BH services and my site gets penalized, is it easy or how much could it cost to get it back to normal?

If your site get heavily penalized it is done in 90% of times.

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-07-16, 03:43 AM,
(2014-07-16, 03:38 AM)BruceLee Wrote: Thanks for the information everyone, so kind. A question, if i decide to go with BH services and my site gets penalized, is it easy or how much could it cost to get it back to normal?

If you get it penalized I am afraid there's not too much that you can do so I suggest you to take a VERY good look at the Forum discussions are not allowed here. services you want to purchase and read as much reviews as possible. If I'd want to absolute best I'd look at something a bit more pricey
2014-07-16, 04:00 AM,
(2014-07-16, 03:01 AM)BruceLee Wrote:
(2014-07-16, 02:42 AM)getparam Wrote: Services like Speed Rank is blackhat, which is clearly mention in his thread.

If my website is effectively a business not a niche campaign, would you say mix whitehat with blackhat, or avoid blackhat strictly? What are the chances of my website getting penalized, if so, is it easy to fix?

Are there any whitehat services you would recommend?

If you are ready to take some risk, then you can mix whitehat with blackhat.

To be on safest side, what you can do is built some good tier 1 links which will have link to your money site and then buy those services like Speed rank or any other service for your tier 1 links, this way the link juice from your tier 1 sites is passed to your money site and in a safe way as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ONE-PAGE OR MULTIPLE PAGE for SEO 5light 2 48 1 hour ago
Last Post: RichGirl10
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 273 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Last Post: kareena7
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 8 320 Yesterday, 12:29 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 5 124 2017-10-21, 11:17 PM
Last Post: carryminati
  [IMPORTANT] Heights of Negative SEO going Around Be Careful trafficbeast 1 130 2017-10-21, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mogansi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top