GSA on VPS Slow Running
2014-03-13, 04:25 AM,
Hey there guys, i'm faceing a litle problem right now, i mange to create 2 project on my GSA and i start on my PC for a wile , everyting works fine.
After couple of hours i mange to get my VPS with is a xeon-r double CPU 3.50ghz ,4gb ram and the windows server is on 64biti

Now i dont know if its me that i did something wrong or not, i tested the speed and its like 250Down -260Upload... sems ok right..

The problem is the GSA that is worlking so slowww
and i'm kinda worry abouth it..

Any ideeas guys? Please help me witha solution, what should i do?

ty for undestanding, kind regards
2014-03-13, 04:33 AM,
what exactly is working slow?

check your threads count, could be your proxies, could be your lists being bad and GSA taking much time scraping for sites to submit to and etc.. whats the server cpu/ram load when it goes slows? give us some more details and we might help..

generally on such a server with 1-2 projects you shouldn't have any issue
2014-03-13, 04:37 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-13, 04:42 AM by Leunamriu.)
(2014-03-13, 04:33 AM)innozemec Wrote: what exactly is working slow?

check your threads count, could be your proxies, could be your lists being bad and GSA taking much time scraping for sites to submit to and etc.. whats the server cpu/ram load when it goes slows? give us some more details and we might help..

Innozemec its nice to see that you would whant to help me, its hard for me to explin it since i'm at the beggining of my Carrer with GSA to say so, i dont know how its working this kind of stuff, but i whant to ask you, whould you like to give me your skype so we can chat more faster please?
I will also like to know more abouth idexing, maybe you can help me out!
I will realy apreciet it,
Kind Regards Manu.
2014-03-13, 04:43 AM,
(2014-03-13, 04:37 AM)Manu➊➂➂➐ Wrote:
(2014-03-13, 04:33 AM)innozemec Wrote: what exactly is working slow?

Innozemec its nice to see that you would whant to help me, its hard for me to explin it since i'm at the beggining of my Carrer with GSA to say so, i dont know how its working this kind of stuff, but i whant to ask you, whould you like to give me your skype so we can chat more faster please?
I will realy apreciet it,
Kind Regards Manu.

Sorry, I am not available at any instant messenger.. plus it is better to write in here as for sure this will help other GSA newbies as well
Latest Thanks - View all

ReFinig(2014-03-13 04:49 AM) 
2014-03-13, 04:46 AM,
maybe it help alooth of people, but since i'm at the beggining at this journey i have more that one question... that why i need to chat...i dont know who should i ask for such help. the Linkperminute variation is 0.55 OMG! I dont know why and i dont know how to fix it.
2014-03-13, 04:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-13, 04:58 AM by innozemec.)
well the LPM is fine for a start as you don't have any ready lists to submit to directly and now GSA is spending mainly time for scraping sites to submit to.

There are many guides here about GSA, make sure to read atleast Hawk's ones.. he also started selling HQ GSA lists recently that drastically improve LPM and everything runs faster..
2014-03-13, 04:58 AM,
On how many threads is SER running on?
Are you using private or public proxies?
What captcha breaking service you are using?
Are you using any lists or letting SER scrape itself from keywords you provide?
How many emails have you put in your projects?
Latest Thanks - View all

Leunamriu(2014-03-13 05:10 AM) 

Cool
2014-03-13, 05:10 AM,
(2014-03-13, 04:58 AM)f0rest Wrote: On how many threads is SER running on?
Are you using private or public proxies?
What captcha breaking service you are using?
Are you using any lists or letting SER scrape itself from keywords you provide?
How many emails have you put in your projects?

Oky well leth me make this right again...
What i dont undestand its why in my PC work perfect and the same option on VPS is working slow...

-2 Threads is running
-i use public proxies
-i use deathbycaptcha as captcha breaker
-i leth ser scrape itself from keywords, i dont know how to setup otherwise
-i use only 1 email .

any would you mind if i ask for you skype dier forest ?

Ty for your kind answer, looking foward for you support!
2014-03-13, 05:13 AM,
oh public proxies... better get few private ones and you will see big difference..
2014-03-13, 05:36 AM,
innozemec ,, its the explication its usseles,,, i need someone who already have up and running.. to help me up... because the problem its various from user to user... not the proxy is the problem..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,049 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  help My site is slow and stopped vip2 5 134 2017-08-24, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Is there a free vps that let you download a bot on it SeoFreak 5 187 2017-08-17, 11:33 AM
Last Post: LeoneAvaliani
  VPS Getting Hacked? Lolgend 10 621 2017-04-27, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Lolgend
  Planing to buy GSA SER, GSA AWS, GSA SEO Indexer EagleEyes 7 388 2017-04-24, 07:37 AM
Last Post: EagleEyes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top