GSA is ok to do?
2014-05-29, 09:37 PM,
Hey guys,

I just want to know if I can use GSA to rank my website with no problem with Google later.

I know the Churn and Burn is black hat method, and I guess with long term is bad (correct me if I'm wrong).

But the question is: can I use GSA to rank my website (white hat niche), and have no issues with Google?

Thank very much
2014-05-29, 09:40 PM,
So you want to rank your whitehat niche in blackhat way. Every automated tool that you use to create backlinks is totally blackhat.

[Image: 468x60.gif]

2014-05-29, 09:46 PM,
(2014-05-29, 09:40 PM)•.R-evolution.• Wrote: So you want to rank your whitehat niche in blackhat way. Every automated tool that you use to create backlinks is totally blackhat.

I know this is black hat, but I guess nobody who REALLY want to get on #1 of google will use only white hat methods...

By the way, I said shit, there is know white hat/black hat niches...
2014-05-29, 10:40 PM,
It might get penalized by spam of backlinks I think

[Image: 4f3uTb7.gif]
Don't stare too much.
2014-05-29, 10:47 PM,
(2014-05-29, 09:37 PM)luckskywalker Wrote: Hey guys,

I just want to know if I can use GSA to rank my website with no problem with Google later.

I know the Churn and Burn is black hat method, and I guess with long term is bad (correct me if I'm wrong).

But the question is: can I use GSA to rank my website (white hat niche), and have no issues with Google?

Thank very much

I suggest you to forget all automation backlinking tools if you wanna have a long term run for your projects.

Start building backlinks manually to high PR and authority sites, with 3-5 links a day at start.

GSA SER is pretty advance tool and YES, it can help to rank your site and absolutely SAFE to use for your sites (if you know how to use this beast) buddy. I already prove it.

Big G is unpredictable these days, and I suggest you to setup your project fast, rank it asap, and bank hard!

Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

luckskywalker(2014-05-29 11:33 PM) 

"The Best Never Rest"
2014-05-29, 11:33 PM,
(2014-05-29, 10:47 PM)vahnz13 Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 09:37 PM)luckskywalker Wrote: Hey guys,

Thank very much

I suggest you to forget all automation backlinking tools if you wanna have a long term run for your projects.

Start building backlinks manually to high PR and authority sites, with 3-5 links a day at start.

GSA SER is pretty advance tool and YES, it can help to rank your site and absolutely SAFE to use for your sites (if you know how to use this beast) buddy. I already prove it.

Big G is unpredictable these days, and I suggest you to setup your project fast, rank it asap, and bank hard!

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice.

I'm looking to rank pages from my business. It's a legit business, not a fast money website.

Like you said, GSA can help me rank and the safe way, so I'm to study more about GSA.

Thanks again for the help, I really appreciate.
2014-05-29, 11:35 PM,
They call it "churn and burn" for a reason. Yes it is ok to do, I mean Google does not love it... It will definitely rank the website (if done correctly) though, that rank will not stay. It will remain ranked for a variable amount of time.

Overall: I would not recommend churn and burn. I used to do it, but natural whitehat is better for long term rankings.
Latest Thanks - View all

luckskywalker(2014-05-30 12:04 AM) 
2014-05-29, 11:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-29, 11:52 PM by MrGustaaf.)
I wouldn't rank your legit business with GSA tbh.. I only use GSA for tier 3 or 2 / videos, yt, fb, twitter, blogspots, .. (but like said above it is possible to rank with gsa in a safe way, but i'm not able to do it, you should first try other websites before you do your real business website because I think you will screw over a few times.. )

MS/UD for tier 2 (but I think rankwyz or FCS networker / fightback network or something work equally good.. and I'm sure if you inspect these tools you can use them for tier 1 as well..BUT i never used these tools personally so I don't know for sure what the quality is)

Autofill magic tier 1 / or just manual . (= half-automated tool so you still have full control) You manually still create the accounts, and you log in the accounts but it is half automated. So when you want to remove a link you can just log into your account and remove the backlink. With GSA it is harder I guess to do this but it is possible.

You should make like 20 web 2.0's (cheapest) or 20 high quality guest posts or buy a few expired domains that are relevant and have a high pr.

Rank those tier 1 websites in the top 100 for your main keyword. So if you have like 20 websites that are in the top 100 for your main keyword that are linking to your website. Normally your website will be on the first page. Because then the links are highly relevant.
Latest Thanks - View all

luckskywalker(2014-05-30 12:02 AM) 

Autofill Magic - Best Tier 1 Tool:
Create High Quality Web 2.0 Blogs With This Great Half-Automated Tool. Full Control. Autofill Magic Money

2014-05-30, 12:04 AM,
thanks for helping guys!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,043 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Planing to buy GSA SER, GSA AWS, GSA SEO Indexer EagleEyes 7 383 2017-04-24, 07:37 AM
Last Post: EagleEyes
  GSA Search Engine Ranker - Is it REALLY worth buying? TylerDurden 12 1,758 2017-03-09, 07:33 AM
Last Post: arvinzx20
  GSA SER Adult site ranking advice RaZoR 1 446 2017-01-21, 03:16 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  safest and most recommended gsa list? Fierce 0 295 2016-12-08, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top