GSA Web 2.0 Auto Submitter? HELP!
2015-11-19, 06:16 PM,
Hi,

I would like to buy automation tool that can auto submit scheduled generated Content from Kontent Machine to web 2.0 existing wordpress blogs!
I have GSA but i don't know how can i import my manualy created wordpress web 2.0 into GSA and schedule auto posting..

Please help if you know how can i do this with GSA? Or some other better tool?
2015-11-19, 06:22 PM,
i guess you need to buy this:

http://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/31...aunched/p1
http://serengines.com/

check if wordpress engine is there or not! if yes then u can edit engine if you know how for your site.

i guess you can do same with fcs networker also! It will more reliable than gsa ser.

hope i help you. and i have not tried to edit engine so question on it hehe ;)

TESTED METHOD TO EARN MONEY WITH PPV - AUTOPILOT- ONLY FOR CPAELITES

ABOVE METHOD in signature, has WORKED FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS. Cool ENJOY FOR VIP ONLY
2015-11-19, 06:36 PM,
Thanks for the help

You think it's better to use FCS networker for existing wp accounts?
2015-11-20, 09:39 PM,
(2015-11-19, 06:16 PM)kach Wrote: Hi,

I would like to buy automation tool that can auto submit scheduled generated Content from Kontent Machine to web 2.0 existing wordpress blogs!
I have GSA but i don't know how can i import my manualy created wordpress web 2.0 into GSA and schedule auto posting..

Please help if you know how can i do this with GSA? Or some other better tool?

SEO Content Machine can do that if you can't find anything compatibile. Curentlly, I'm on it and looking what options it has. Also, submitted few arcticles on existing Wp blog and seted up schedule autoposting. Monthly cost for SEO CM is 47$, life time 197 $.
2015-11-21, 06:11 PM,
It's kinda silly that software creators are selling addons to automate their software. A good developer would allow you to feed a program command line options, which could then be put into a .bat file or automated using windows scheduler or whatever mac uses to maintain system processes.
2015-11-22, 04:17 PM,
I found a way!FCS networker with Kontent Machine can schedule auto posting. You can set drip feed for how long to post and even automatically add authority linking to that posts.

I have setup my wordpress campaign that will "warm up" the web 2.0 with tier 1 content and authority links, than after all blogs will have 2-3 authority posts i will setup new campaign that will create new tier 1 posts that links to money site.. I think that way they look more natural if they have more than 1 outbound lins i don't know..

After that i will blast tier 2 GSA links to that blogs..

Correct me please if something is wrong with this link building. I'm trying to be really careful with this,so i don't raise unnecessary RED flags at google.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,031 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Where can find free instagram bot for auto liking shibumc786 1 89 2017-09-14, 10:24 AM
Last Post: baymaxy
  Does anyone know how to auto post on jeuxvideo forum jonkoren 26 1,448 2017-08-24, 09:32 PM
Last Post: jonkoren
  Pop under auto install Junegreen 6 272 2017-08-11, 10:08 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  web hosting with freebies? Tenshu 2 161 2017-07-08, 05:54 PM
Last Post: NickGatzos

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top