GSA Submit Limit Please Help!
2014-10-28, 06:00 AM,
Hey All,

I got some problems with GSA. I really need some help.
I cant seem to build more than 1000 links, when i build 1000 links it keeps removing other verified links. And it is like i cant build more than links.
Do we have a max 1000 links on gsa, i see people spamming 10k links a day.??
I see the urls verifiying, so the urls are comeing but it wont be more than 1000.
This is really annoying me, that i cant make more than 1000 links
Is it a setting or am i doing something wrong?

Please some help!
2014-10-28, 09:07 AM,
Public or private proxies? R u working with lists? R u trying a demo version?
2014-10-28, 02:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-28, 02:02 PM by Captainn.)
(2014-10-28, 09:07 AM)lcascisf Wrote: Public or private proxies? R u working with lists? R u trying a demo version?
Inb4 haves nothing to do with demo if demo limits links to max. 350.
Google for good GSA SER proxy settings, if you're using proxies for verification it may be issue until you've private proxies. May I see your proxy settings, please? II'l take a look.
2014-10-28, 02:12 PM,
why you need proxies for verification?
2014-10-28, 03:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-28, 03:49 PM by Captainn.)
(2014-10-28, 02:12 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote: why you need proxies for verification?
I bet you read nothing ^_^ what I meant
public proxies> verification=issue
private proxies> verification=no issue
No proxies> verification=no issue
REMEMBER THIS: 1private proxy=10threads or you'll kill all your proxies.
But I bet I gotta point everything out for you 2 understand.
P.S If anyones brain haves some common sense cells, it may understand that private proxies give you better results when doing verification than no proxies or public proxies.
Implying public proxies or your ip is blocked.
2014-10-28, 05:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-28, 05:34 PM by CPA Puppy.)
(2014-10-28, 03:46 PM)Captainn Wrote: I bet you read nothing ^_^ what I meant
P.S If anyones brain haves some common sense cells, it may understand that private proxies give you better results when doing verification than no proxies or public proxies.
So why guys like Ron from serlists.com suggests us (as a trip) to use no proxies for verification?
I believe he is one of the most experienced GSA SER users.
[Image: Image.jpg]
Credits to RON and his SERLists Best Practices.pdf (I believe it is publicly available on their website)
2014-10-28, 05:38 PM,
Op .. do you mean the list on the right that got some green results for dofollow and yellow for nofollows ? If yes its not removing the links ... its just showing the first 1k links that were built , theres a limit of 1k if im not wrong. To you see the other ones that been created you can increase that limit that links that show up or clear when it reach the 1k links to see the new ones. I cant really tell cause im on my mobile and it been sometime since i last used gsa.
Latest Thanks - View all

volkanoz(2014-10-28 06:22 PM) 
2014-10-28, 05:44 PM,
(2014-10-28, 05:38 PM)Mr Giraffe Wrote: Op .. do you mean the list on the right that got some green results for dofollow and yellow for nofollows ? If yes its not removing the links ... its just showing the first 1k links that were built , theres a limit of 1k if im not wrong. To you see the other ones that been created you can increase that limit that links that show up or clear when it reach the 1k links to see the new ones. I cant really tell cause im on my mobile and it been sometime since i last used gsa.
You can set a custom limit, and it makes no sense to have more than 50 results, just to monitor what is going on with your GSA SER. It is only a monitor, not a complete list.
You can see the complete list, right click on a selected project and look for Verified List in the options.
2014-10-28, 05:49 PM,
(2014-10-28, 05:44 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote:
(2014-10-28, 05:38 PM)Mr Giraffe Wrote: Op .. do you mean the list on the right that got some green results for dofollow and yellow for nofollows ? If yes its not removing the links ... its just showing the first 1k links that were built , theres a limit of 1k if im not wrong. To you see the other ones that been created you can increase that limit that links that show up or clear when it reach the 1k links to see the new ones. I cant really tell cause im on my mobile and it been sometime since i last used gsa.
You can set a custom limit, and it makes no sense to have more than 50 results, just to monitor what is going on with your GSA SER. It is only a monitor, not a complete list.
You can see the complete list, right click on a selected project and look for Verified List in the options.

I think by default it shows the first 1k.
Latest Thanks - View all

volkanoz(2014-10-28 06:22 PM) 
2014-10-28, 06:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-28, 06:08 PM by CapsLuck.)
(2014-10-28, 05:30 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote:
(2014-10-28, 03:46 PM)Captainn Wrote: I bet you read nothing ^_^ what I meant
So why guys like Ron from serlists.com suggests us (as a trip) to use no proxies for verification?
I believe he is one of the most experienced GSA SER users.
[img]/cv4zb5mh3/Image.jpg[/img]
Credits to RON and his SERLists Best Practices.pdf (I believe it is publicly available on their website)

Verifying your links won't penalize your VPS/Own IP Address, because what it only does is verifying.

Submitting and other settings that submit or send your premade platforms using SER will of course show/use your IP address in order to process things. Which can lead to IP blacklist if done repeatedly or quickly. That's the reason why we need plenty of HQ proxies to use on our other SER settings.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New CPA Credit Card Submit CPA Offers - France kderow 2 197 2017-10-05, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Aicec
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,049 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Game pin submit video proof question SnackyCPA 3 155 2017-09-14, 10:47 AM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  Networks that allow Gamehack promotion for Pin Submit Content Lockers JohnB1 15 516 2017-07-16, 09:29 AM
Last Post: holkapolka
  Planing to buy GSA SER, GSA AWS, GSA SEO Indexer EagleEyes 7 387 2017-04-24, 07:37 AM
Last Post: EagleEyes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top