GSA Search Engine Ranker Questions
2014-03-22, 01:14 AM,
Hello guys,

I`m planning to buy GSA Search Engine Ranker. I have a lot of questions about this tool. Please answer to each.

1) Besides GSA Search Engine Ranker Tool and Captcha Breaker, do i need any other module?

2) I need also buy a premium account at Instant Link Indexer?

3) I need also to buy proxies? From where, how many proxies and how the proxies will help me and the tool?

4) I read here that i need VPS. From where i can get VPS, how i use it (i never used a VPS in past) and how it will help me?

5) The owner of GSA Tool suggested me a premium list created by Ron and valued at 49.99$. Should i buy it for quality backlinks? This list will get imported in my tool? Should i know any more details in this subject?

6) Do i need any content generator? If yes please show me a link.

7) I want to use GSA Search Engine Ranker to rank Youtube Videos and of course, websites in h@cks niches. Do i need anything else? What i need to know before buy all the stuff needed to have success?

8) What would be the price for a complete package? (i mean the tool + modules + proxies + VPS etc.)

Please answer to each question. Many other people are looking for these answers.
2014-03-22, 01:14 PM,
Guys please answer to this thread.
2014-03-22, 02:24 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-22, 02:24 PM by Bogarus.)
1. If you want to scrape target URLs for yourself, Scrapebox for 57 bucks or Gscraper are the options. If not, then you're good to go.

2. Off all the options of Indexers in GSA I personally tried only Index Emperor and Instantlinkindexer, and I will vouch for for the latter. IE seems to be of the same breed as Indexifications, i.e. cheap and low-effective indexation solution as compared to ILI. All other included services seems inferior, except for maybe Incredible indexer with good reputation on GSA forums and good pricing.

3. Yes, proxies are a must. Personally I hate using Public proxies, there work like shite to me so I vote for Private ones. People say buyproxies are the ones that god but personally I use different sources but won't list them here because they they are of very bad quality, but cheap.

4. You may lauch GSA from your own laptop/pc, VPS is not mandatory. Can't recommend anything here, sorry.

5. If you just beginning you will need to amass, or buy, your own list before placing any links, or you may use GSA as parser for targets, so either good list or low LPM.

6. You will need spun texts for articles and such, Wicked Article creator is a paid tool, one time payment, only ENG. language, Word AI is pay per month, from 15 bucks for ENg or 3 for 4 languages.

7. For me all that I mentioned currently is enough.

8. Depends on what you choose to get.
2014-03-22, 05:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-22, 05:50 PM by adystanley.)
(2014-03-22, 02:24 PM)Bogarus Wrote: 1. If you want to scrape target URLs for yourself, Scrapebox for 57 bucks or Gscraper are the options. If not, then you're good to go.

2. Off all the options of Indexers in GSA I personally tried only Index Emperor and Instantlinkindexer, and I will vouch for for the latter. IE seems to be of the same breed as Indexifications, i.e. cheap and low-effective indexation solution as compared to ILI. All other included services seems inferior, except for maybe Incredible indexer with good reputation on GSA forums and good pricing.

3. Yes, proxies are a must. Personally I hate using Public proxies, there work like shite to me so I vote for Private ones. People say buyproxies are the ones that god but personally I use different sources but won't list them here because they they are of very bad quality, but cheap.

4. You may lauch GSA from your own laptop/pc, VPS is not mandatory. Can't recommend anything here, sorry.

5. If you just beginning you will need to amass, or buy, your own list before placing any links, or you may use GSA as parser for targets, so either good list or low LPM.

6. You will need spun texts for articles and such, Wicked Article creator is a paid tool, one time payment, only ENG. language, Word AI is pay per month, from 15 bucks for ENg or 3 for 4 languages.

7. For me all that I mentioned currently is enough.

8. Depends on what you choose to get.

Thank you very much for the answers.

Please other guys post more so i can make a better point of view about how this tool works and what it needs for a better ranking for sites and videos.

Also, at the 3) points, how many proxies i need?
I need more details at point 4)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,049 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 186 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 242 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 3,975 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo
  [NL] Dutch Tax Payments Questions Moonlight_ 6 236 2017-07-14, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top