GSA Search Engine Ranker - Is it REALLY worth buying?
2015-07-13, 05:52 AM,
As the title says the main reason that I opened this thread is because of GSA Search Engine Ranker.

I saw some users here already have the tool, to be honest I've never been really interested on the tool because I thought it was just another automated SEO program that will not least and will be dead because any Google updates.

I saw people having success with the program despite having a lot of tricks how to set up it.

Anyway my questions are:

1. Is it worth buying?
2. If I buy which of GSA products are a MUST?
3. Are any tutorials for beginners? I mean settuping and running with all required settings?

I hope anyone who bought the program can join the discussion here to see if it really worth buying it.

P.s.: I am about to buy but first I needed to check what members here say.

When you reach maximum level you stop leveling.
2015-07-13, 10:06 AM,
Well, I have purchased GSA SER + GSA CB + GSA SEO Indexer months ago (more than a year). I made my money back in 1-2 months and since then it's all been profit for me.

It's 'worth' buying only if you are really interested to work. If you are lazy and don't want to do the job, I think it might not be worth it. SEO takes time and patience, you have to try various stuff all the time etc.

If you buy GSA SER, you will have to buy a captcha breaker, at least GSA CB as well. Some people also buy ReCaptcha solvers which usually is a monthly subscription. You'll need proxies, at least 10 of them I'd say. A VPS/Dedicated server is optional, but not required. You'll also need to buy 'lists' unless you want to do the scraping yourself which GSA SER is not really good at.

Tutorials exist, there are many of them. HOWEVER, tutorials only teach you the basics, as always. This tool is advanced if you ask me, so my guess is that you first learn the concept of SEO, then learn how GSA SER works so you can play with the settings by yourself. As soon as you understand SEO and GSA settings, you can easily make various campaigns by yourself, do a split test and see which one works the best for you and stick to it.
Latest Thanks - View all

sandrobossi(2015-07-14 09:08 PM) TylerDurden(2015-07-14 04:55 AM) ThaRealGold(2015-07-13 10:12 AM) 
2015-07-13, 10:12 AM,
Thank you for the response porphyritic. Would you be willing to teach someone how to use GSA for a small fee?
2015-07-13, 03:01 PM,
(2015-07-13, 10:06 AM)porphyritic Wrote: It's 'worth' buying only if you are really interested to work. If you are lazy and don't want to do the job, I think it might not be worth it. SEO takes time and patience, you have to try various stuff all the time etc.
This hits the bull's eye!

+1 to this!
Cool

I got GSA SER + CB + Indexer too.
2015-07-13, 04:02 PM,
(2015-07-13, 10:12 AM)ThaRealGold Wrote: Thank you for the response porphyritic. Would you be willing to teach someone how to use GSA for a small fee?

It really depends what do you expect from me. If you expect me to give you the magic formula to rank, I can't do that. What I can teach someone is the settings in GSA SER, what they are used for, what I personally use, what I recommended to use and generally stuff about GSA SER.
2015-07-14, 07:07 AM,
(2015-07-13, 10:06 AM)porphyritic Wrote: Well, I have purchased GSA SER + GSA CB + GSA SEO Indexer months ago (more than a year). I made my money back in 1-2 months and since then it's all been profit for me.

It's 'worth' buying only if you are really interested to work. If you are lazy and don't want to do the job, I think it might not be worth it. SEO takes time and patience, you have to try various stuff all the time etc.

If you buy GSA SER, you will have to buy a captcha breaker, at least GSA CB as well. Some people also buy ReCaptcha solvers which usually is a monthly subscription. You'll need proxies, at least 10 of them I'd say. A VPS/Dedicated server is optional, but not required. You'll also need to buy 'lists' unless you want to do the scraping yourself which GSA SER is not really good at.

Tutorials exist, there are many of them. HOWEVER, tutorials only teach you the basics, as always. This tool is advanced if you ask me, so my guess is that you first learn the concept of SEO, then learn how GSA SER works so you can play with the settings by yourself. As soon as you understand SEO and GSA settings, you can easily make various campaigns by yourself, do a split test and see which one works the best for you and stick to it.

Thanks for your comment, actually I am not looking just to make ROI but somehow to really get back-links for any future website. As I said I know is that GSA is an automated program that bring us links.

Of course if I spend that money on the GSA of course I'll start thinking new ideas and do a hard work on it. (soo I believe in myself I won't be lazy)

Generally I want to know if it's hard to learn how the GSA really works and how to manipulate with the GSA Capcha Breaker and proxies and stuff like that, then testing will be on my own.

So by now GSA Checklist is:
  • GSA Search Engine - Main Program
  • GSA Captcha Breaker

When you reach maximum level you stop leveling.
2015-07-14, 07:35 AM,
GSA SER
GSA CB
GSA Index (Or Indexification)
proxies
List of email (hotmail, yahoo...)
Good list
Training program: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-GET-GSA-...O-TUTORIAL
Take time to test and find out the best setting.
Latest Thanks - View all

TylerDurden(2015-07-18 01:25 AM) 
2015-07-14, 08:06 AM,
(2015-07-14, 07:35 AM)hieu230592 Wrote: GSA SER
GSA CB
proxies
Good list
Training program: /Thread-GET-GSA-Search-Engine-Ranking-Advanced-Training-Program-VIDEO-TUTORIAL

Vouch for this guys accounts.he sells HQ shit :D. I'll be selling HQ proxies . since I'll have a few dedis to create HQ proxies
2015-07-14, 11:34 AM,
(2015-07-14, 07:07 AM)TylerDurden Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 10:06 AM)porphyritic Wrote: Well, I have purchased GSA SER + GSA CB + GSA SEO Indexer months ago (more than a year). I made my money back in 1-2 months and since then it's all been profit for me.

Thanks for your comment, actually I am not looking just to make ROI but somehow to really get back-links for any future website. As I said I know is that GSA is an automated program that bring us links.

Of course if I spend that money on the GSA of course I'll start thinking new ideas and do a hard work on it. (soo I believe in myself I won't be lazy)

Generally I want to know if it's hard to learn how the GSA really works and how to manipulate with the GSA Capcha Breaker and proxies and stuff like that, then testing will be on my own.

So by now GSA Checklist is:
  • GSA Search Engine - Main Program
  • GSA Captcha Breaker

Well, I managed to learn GSA and how to use it within 2-3 weeks of purchasing it. But I was really hard-working and learning new things everyday on my own. I wasn't relying on people's help mostly, I was just reading and testing the settings. Eventually, I learned all of them and now I can optimize and do whatever I want with it.

It's totally worth it, if you know what you're doing imo. :)
2015-11-17, 06:39 PM,
(2015-07-14, 07:35 AM)immart247 Wrote: GSA SER
GSA CB
proxies
Good list
Training program: /Thread-GET-GSA-Search-Engine-Ranking-Advanced-Training-Program-VIDEO-TUTORIAL

A lots of ppl say do the settings and see what is best for you. What it means under '' best settings for you''...we will see by ranking our site in what time or something else?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,045 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Social CPA Academy??? Is It Worth Ir dontbejello87 7 258 2017-07-21, 11:55 PM
Last Post: dontbejello87
  search for good IG method ashrafaf 6 322 2017-06-15, 10:39 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Website Downtime - Worth To Keep A Domain? Aicec 14 486 2017-05-27, 11:25 AM
Last Post: paterg
  First YT video view buying experience lol Nebojsha1337 13 772 2017-05-14, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Nebojsha1337

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top