GSA SER after last Google Update?
2014-10-30, 09:02 PM,
Can someone tell me is Gsa ser worth using for money site with last Penguin update? I see that most users after this update are begin to selling their licence?
2014-10-30, 09:05 PM,
Of course it worths only with brain and SEO knowledge!
Latest Thanks - View all

CapsLuck(2014-10-30 09:38 PM) 
2014-10-30, 09:10 PM,
Yes i know that but with last update many of sites was penalized that are using Gsa ser to get ranking
2014-10-30, 09:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-30, 09:27 PM by CPA Puppy.)
If you are about to buy GSA, better go for a PBN.
Google last updates especially Penguin 3.0 targets GSA and Senuke. Some un-informed or not well informed individuals will keep believe in GSA SER and its backlinks power.
But it is reduced and Google is after it (GSA).
So your information is correct, many website got penalized for using GSA SER.
2014-10-30, 09:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-30, 09:39 PM by CapsLuck.)
(2014-10-30, 09:26 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote: If you are about to buy GSA, better go for a PBN.
Google last updates especially Penguin 3.0 targets GSA and Senuke. Some un-informed or not well informed individuals will keep believe in GSA SER and its backlinks power.

I disagree with you bro, you don't know how and what GSA SER is capable of. If you don't trust me then just trust the GSA Gurus who can rank sites within days or weeks using GSA SER. It must be only those misinformed individuals will believe that GSA SER cannot rank sites. About backlinks power? Everything is the same in building backlinks, what differentiate them from each is the authority of the site you build backlinks with. :)

GSA SER alone can rank websites, I prove that myself gazillions of times. Google is not focusing on reducing the power of GSA then if they really do, it means we all lose the power of link building, because GSA SER can be set to be like a human made backlink builder. :) It's up to the settings :) I don't force you to trust me, but ask the SEO gurus or should I say the loyal and pro GSA users :)

(2014-10-30, 09:02 PM)badspawn Wrote: Can someone tell me is Gsa ser worth using for money site with last Penguin update? I see that most users after this update are begin to selling their licence?

GSA SER is not that easy to understand, but once you get friends with it, you'll see the big difference :
Latest Thanks - View all

138271(2014-10-30 10:22 PM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-10-30, 09:43 PM,
(2014-10-30, 09:34 PM)iSagani Wrote:
(2014-10-30, 09:26 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote: If you are about to buy GSA, better go for a PBN.

I disagree with you bro, you don't know how and what GSA SER is capable of. If you don't trust me then just trust the GSA Gurus who can rank sites within days or weeks using GSA SER. It must be only those misinformed individuals will believe that GSA SER cannot rank sites. About backlinks power? Everything is the same in building backlinks, what differentiate them from each is the authority of the site you build backlinks with. :)

GSA SER alone can rank websites, I prove that myself gazillions of times. Google is not focusing on reducing the power of GSA then if they really do, it means we all lose the power of link building, because GSA SER can be set to be like a human made backlink builder. :) It's up to the settings :) I don't force you to trust me, but ask the SEO gurus or should I say the loyal and pro GSA users :)

(2014-10-30, 09:02 PM)badspawn Wrote: Can someone tell me is Gsa ser worth using for money site with last Penguin update? I see that most users after this update are begin to selling their licence?

GSA SER is not that easy to understand, but once you get friends with it, you'll see the big difference :

true story
Latest Thanks - View all

CapsLuck(2014-10-30 09:45 PM) 
2014-10-30, 09:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-30, 09:44 PM by Dream Software.)
GSA SER is a tool that can create backlinks, thats it.
BUT
You decide what kind of backlinks it creates, thats why you have filters & options. There is NO WAY for google to detect a backlink made by GSA SER. Humans create tools to automate our tasks, not to do something we can't.
Latest Thanks - View all

CapsLuck(2014-10-30 09:46 PM) 
2014-10-30, 09:49 PM,
Ok so only thing changed is that how you use GSA for link building...
I asked about this because 2 of my sites went down from google page 1 and used GSA ser to rank them (NOT a CHURN & BURN method) . And from then position of sites is continue to drop
2014-10-30, 09:56 PM,
(2014-10-30, 09:49 PM)badspawn Wrote: Ok so only thing changed is that how you use GSA for link building...
I asked about this because 2 of my sites went down from google page 1 and used GSA ser to rank them (NOT a CHURN & BURN method) . And from then position of sites is continue to drop

Always remember that not all backlinks especially dofollow will last forever. Sometimes or most of the times they decay and get deleted. So for example you have 2000 BLs when you are ranking #2 when you're BLs decreases then your ranking will also be affected that is why we have to build a perfect tiered linking. :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-10-30, 10:03 PM,

thanks

TESTED METHOD TO EARN MONEY WITH PPV - AUTOPILOT- ONLY FOR CPAELITES

ABOVE METHOD in signature, has WORKED FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS. Cool ENJOY FOR VIP ONLY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google dance martek 7 166 2017-12-16, 05:55 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Create AdWords account by calling Google kderow 10 180 2017-12-15, 07:19 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Google deindex martek 4 130 2017-12-13, 01:35 PM
Last Post: martek
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 96 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 198 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top