GSA SER - Keywords vs Anchor Text
2013-12-07, 01:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-07, 02:36 AM by XDigital.)
I wrote this in regards to a post I saw in the Legends section. It was a reply to that thread. But I felt I should also share with users that are NOT a legend. Please excuse the double post.

The keyword section in GSA SER is not where you put the keywords you want to rank for. The keywords section is what GSA will use to search for article directories, blogs, wikis, etc., to post on. This is also why you need to select good search engines in GSA SER, typically no more than 4..

Your keyword list should be a large list. Some recommend keywords focused around your niche.

Example: FREE PSN CODES (niche)
Keywords.

If you select Google(US), Yahoo(US), Bing(US) as your search engines, GSA SER will use these keywords to search these search engines for article directory's, wikis, blogs(whatever you selected to submit to).

Some people also say you can use very large list of IRRELEVANT keywords in GSA SER to search for where to post. I personally don't see the point in posting to irrelevant article directorys and blogs, doesn't seem very logical to me. Would be like going into a gaming forum or blog, just to talk about the newest shoes that came out or how big your penis is after using the latest pill or X4 labs equipment.

Gaming forums are meant so "gamers" can talk "games"..
If you want to talk about shoes, you'd find a good shoe or clothing forum/blog.
If you want to talk about your penis or your muscles, you'd join a Mens Fitness website/magazine or a Penis Health forum.

If you're posting quality content with GSA on relevant sites, you have a better chance of mods keeping your content, IF it's good quality.

My examples are meant for your Tier 1 and Tier 2.. Your lower tier's and YouTube Videos, you can be more spammy. But you don't want to be too spammy with the tiers that are closer to your money site.

The keywords you want to rank for are your "anchor text".. Your anchor text should also be spun, so that way your not using the same keyword over and over. You should also implement the "anchor text variation," so that way the anchor text in your articles don't look as spammy to Google and adds a slight uniqueness.
Latest Thanks - View all

thesun1122(2013-12-23 12:40 AM) Silverdot(2013-12-16 03:31 AM) hammerK(2013-12-16 02:40 AM) kinaks(2013-12-07 10:56 AM) besupreme(2013-12-07 02:16 AM) 

What do I do for a living? I chase Paper! What the f#$% do you do?
[Image: sig.gif]
2013-12-07, 02:18 AM,
(2013-12-07, 01:57 AM)XDigital Wrote: The keyword section in GSA SER is not where you put the keywords you want to rank for. The keywords section is what GSA will use to search for article directories, blogs, wikis, etc., to post on. This is also why you need to select good search engines in GSA SER, typically no more than 4..

Thanks, I always wondered why my friends was just giving me thousands of keywords for gsa even though they where irrelevant keywords to my niche. I guess this is good for spamming up YT but like you said no use for tierd backlinking.
Latest Thanks - View all

XDigital(2013-12-07 02:35 AM) 
2013-12-07, 02:36 AM,
(2013-12-07, 02:18 AM)besupreme Wrote: Thanks, I always wondered why my friends was just giving me thousands of keywords for gsa even though they where irrelevant keywords to my niche. I guess this is good for spamming up YT but like you said no use for tierd backlinking.

Absolutely.. I should have mentioned YT in the thread... Gonna edit it now..

What do I do for a living? I chase Paper! What the f#$% do you do?
[Image: sig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Find Low SEO Competition Keywords BigEarner 43 3,812 2017-10-12, 09:59 AM
Last Post: young69
  Anchor Text After Reach Page One Tred 2 135 2017-07-27, 03:04 PM
Last Post: alivimeman
  How to make email that works in gsa ranker email verification? arvinzx20 1 229 2017-06-24, 05:23 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  How to setup tier 1 and tier 2 in gsa ranker? arvinzx20 6 385 2017-06-24, 05:04 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  Want to start with SEO for low competition Keywords skekeu 7 553 2017-06-14, 01:04 AM
Last Post: georgeh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top