GSA SER - I want to boost my LPM suggestions needed
2014-09-28, 06:26 PM,
Hello folks,

i have a few questions based on GSA SER, i want to know how i can improve my LPM to a decent amount. And how it comes about LPM. What are the real factors? Will a decent amount of Proxys (about 100) help me, or will i be fine with less? I mean i want the most possible LPM. And what is a good Premium list, are there also factors on which i should look. I have also Scrapebox so if someone can give me more advanced support to links which i should scrape when it´s better then buying, it would be welcome.
Latest Thanks - View all

lamtran(2014-09-30 04:09 AM) 
2014-09-28, 06:48 PM,
Use HQ Verified list and private proxy ;)
2014-09-28, 07:03 PM,
(2014-09-28, 06:26 PM)Cashtronaut Wrote: Hello folks,

i have a few questions based on GSA SER, i want to know how i can improve my LPM to a decent amount. And how it comes about LPM. What are the real factors? Will a decent amount of Proxys (about 100) help me, or will i be fine with less? I mean i want the most possible LPM. And what is a good Premium list, are there also factors on which i should look. I have also Scrapebox so if someone can give me more advanced support to links which i should scrape when it´s better then buying, it would be welcome.

You can for sure increase your lpm but it's useless imo, try to focus on VPM the only things that matter.

You need good list, a very good server and a top notch settings to achieve that

[Image: qsuu5f.png]

[Image: 2zguhiw.png]
2014-09-28, 07:11 PM,
(2014-09-28, 07:03 PM)raglady Wrote:

You can for sure increase your lpm but it's useless imo, try to focus on VPM the only things that matter.

[IMG]/qsuu5f.png[/IMG]

[IMG]/2zguhiw.png[/IMG]

Wow that are insane Rates, can you tell me a little bit about your Setup, which Server do you recommend and how much Proxys needed.
2014-09-28, 08:45 PM,

[IMG]/qsuu5f.png[/IMG]

[IMG]/2zguhiw.png[/IMG]

Those stats, u are using dedicated server with i think 30-50 proxies and your own and paid list ?

[Image: ytsrcpae_500x90.jpg]
2014-09-28, 10:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-28, 10:47 PM by raglady.)
(2014-09-28, 07:11 PM)Cashtronaut Wrote: Wow that are insane Rates, can you tell me a little bit about your Setup, which Server do you recommend and how much Proxys needed.

Avoid any filter, they will decrease your lpm, Allow posting on same site again, delete url cache and url history before hitting start, 10 fresh email per project.

There's so much tweak that can be done but begin with that.

Go for premium list not those that are shared (even if i shared before and i had good VPM with them Grin)

You must use a dedicated server, comparing it to vps it's day and night. for provider try solidseovps and greencloudvps, they provide dedicated.

Of course good proxies will help, you don't need much cos it highly depends on the power of your server and the number of thread you use. But a minimum of 30 is needed, 50 proxies is better.

(2014-09-28, 08:45 PM)Krrish Wrote: Those stats, u are using dedicated server with i think 30-50 proxies and your own and paid list ?

Yeah it's true, dedicated server a xeon E3 1230 v3, 4 cores 8 thread, 32 G ram, 100 proxies, my own list coupled with fresh premium ones.
2014-09-28, 11:01 PM,
Raglady can you help me with this? I've got 12lpm with my own computer, I think it's very, very low.

I'm using 10 private proxies, 100 public proxies, 100 threads, 1 project on GSA SER.
I've got 100mbps connection, 4.1Ghz 4 cores, 16Gb RAM, the computer is at my home but it's 100% dedicated to GSA SER, GSA Indexer and GSA Captcha Breaker.

I only managed to create 40k+ ahref verified backlinks over almost 1 month...
I've got scrapebox and gscrapper, but I don't know how to use them to scrape links, once I used a scrapped list and the lpm was about 3lpm..., I'm currently scrapping with GSA.
2014-09-29, 12:39 AM,
(2014-09-28, 11:01 PM)Zen Wrote: Raglady can you help me with this? I've got 12lpm with my own computer, I think it's very, very low.

I'm using 10 private proxies, 100 public proxies, 100 threads, 1 project on GSA SER.
I've got 100mbps connection, 4.1Ghz 4 cores, 16Gb RAM, the computer is at my home but it's 100% dedicated to GSA SER, GSA Indexer and GSA Captcha Breaker.

I only managed to create 40k+ ahref verified backlinks over almost 1 month...
I've got scrapebox and gscrapper, but I don't know how to use them to scrape links, once I used a scrapped list and the lpm was about 3lpm..., I'm currently scrapping with GSA.
The computer and the connection is not the problem.

Read what i write before, you need premium list, you can't have high lpm if you scrape with SER.
you need minimum 30 proxies, 50 is better.
Leave Gsa indexer if you want high indexing rate
And NO you can't have high LPM with only 1 project, 20+ minimum.
2014-09-29, 05:12 AM,
(2014-09-28, 10:44 PM)raglady Wrote:
(2014-09-28, 07:11 PM)Cashtronaut Wrote: Wow that are insane Rates, can you tell me a little bit about your Setup, which Server do you recommend and how much Proxys needed.

Avoid any filter, they will decrease your lpm, Allow posting on same site again, delete url cache and url history before hitting start, 10 fresh email per project.

There's so much tweak that can be done but begin with that.

Go for premium list not those that are shared (even if i shared before and i had good VPM with them Grin)

You must use a dedicated server, comparing it to vps it's day and night. for provider try solidseovps and greencloudvps, they provide dedicated.

Of course good proxies will help, you don't need much cos it highly depends on the power of your server and the number of thread you use. But a minimum of 30 is needed, 50 proxies is better.

(2014-09-28, 08:45 PM)Krrish Wrote: Those stats, u are using dedicated server with i think 30-50 proxies and your own and paid list ?

Yeah it's true, dedicated server a xeon E3 1230 v3, 4 cores 8 thread, 32 G ram, 100 proxies, my own list coupled with fresh premium ones.

Thanks for your support, you teached me more then 48 hours of google research.
2014-09-29, 06:22 AM,

[IMG]/qsuu5f.png[/IMG]

[IMG]/2zguhiw.png[/IMG]
Huh Right. Most kids here go for LPM, like it means somethings...
LPM is nothing without VPM, because LPM = submitted and VPM = verified.
So you can submit to 1000 websites, but if you got only 10 verified later on, not a big deal!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice & Help needed :) Thanks MDaks 2 38 2 hours ago
Last Post: Necrozard
  [ HELP ] I need RDP to RUN A BOT (need suggestions) Mesina 9 371 2017-11-12, 09:28 AM
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 96 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x
  UAE traffic is urgently needed. 1moneyman123 2 146 2017-10-25, 11:35 PM
Last Post: interwent
  did HTTPS boost your ranking? Fierce 9 419 2017-10-19, 10:10 PM
Last Post: umberblue

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top